HUD help

• ioda100
      ioda100
      Bronze
      Hi,

The elephant seems to become good.

But is it possible or will it be shortly to write something at the left of the stats displayed by the hud. Because when you have 16 values, hard to remember which value is what... 2 or 3 letters would be suffisent.

And a second good thing would be to be able to put colors on the stats. For example if a player has 80% for voluntary put in pot, put this stats in green and if less then 20% in red and if between 20 and 40 in orange...

Would be cool to had this quickly.

Thx in advance.
  • 7 replies
    • ioda100
      ioda100
      Bronze
      en plus j'ai pas l'impression que le hud detecte le prefered seat sur pokerstars

vais encore rester qq temps sous pokertracker et poker acehud je pense
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      It's one of them!!!

I'm currently installing Elephant so I'm not sure about the answers I give :P If you can't remember the values you put in the HUD there is something wrong, you will either get used to them very quickly or you just have too many. You can also try to organize them in groups like AF flop, AF turn and AF river next to eachother.

About the colors, isn't it possible to do that manually? In PAHUD atleast you can give ranges and colors for numbers.
    • ioda100
      ioda100
      Bronze
      yes but hard to remember all and to be 100% sure. mainly if you put 16 values...
      would be easier if we could put 2-3 letters before the value

i don't thing we can already put color as on poker ace hud

one other thing : is it normal to have strange values on the hud? (negative value...) is it to tell that there is no value already for this stat? would be better to put N/A or nothing at all...
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Write them on paper like I did? :)
      And then you get used to them...
    • ioda100
      ioda100
      Bronze
      yes but.... no :D

will keep poker ace /PT until :
      - possible to writte name (letters)
      - possible to put color to see if someone has good stats or not directly
      - possible to use the prefered seat on pokerstars
      - strange or negative stats are displayed
    • sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      I've colour coded mine to help out a little. For example aggression factor is in red because I thought that was best suited to that stat.
    • ioda100
      ioda100
      Bronze
      i understand that but that's not the best way. The best way would be to be able to do the same things as in pokerace Hud, until that, not very useful for me.