Titan Poker: Rakemania (July 2 - July 28)

• Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze

Turn your stars into cash with Titan Poker's Rakemania promotion. Take part in weekly NL Hold'em cash table races every Monday- Saturday. Generate as many Stars as you can (based on your rake) and climb to the top to compete for the $3,000 high leaderboard and $1,000 low leaderboard prize pools.

Create a Titan Poker account now

How can I win my share of the prizepool?
      • First you have to opt-in here
      • Compete in 2 weekly cash leaderboard races running every Monday – Saturday:

• Players will be ranked according to "stars" representing their generated rake
        * Low Blinds- $0.10/$0.20 up to $0.50/$1 ($2 rake = 1 Star)
        * High Blinds- $1/$2 and up ($10 rake = 1 Star)
      • Accumulate as many Stars as you can to rise to the top of the leaderboards and claim the big cash prizes each week:

Further promotion details
      • This promotion is valid only for NL Hold'em cash table play
      • All race periods start at 00:00 and end at 23:59 GMT

Please note: Terms and conditions from Titan Poker apply for this promotion.

If you don't have a Titan Poker account yet, get one here!
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Is anyone participating in this? What's your feedback?
      Ingrid
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      This promotion started with a new round today! Good luck guys!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck to one and all :)
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      My humble feedback on titans races is: :s_evil:

Yesterday i played 2200 hands to get raked hands for new week in the race, and they claim i didnt even rake ANY hand yesterday, despite me sending picture and proof, and they can see it for themselves in the client.

They wont explain the black hole there is in there system when they are updating for a new week, because i should have ~200 raked hands, but i have 0. But when i started playing sunday night to monday morning, i had already recieved prize for the last weeks race.

I discovered another player playing in same timeframe as me, but only on 6 tables, (i was playing on 12) and he has recieved 54 raked hands. I still have 0.