MP: $28.79
      Hero (CO): $25.00
      BTN: $26.00
      SB: $25.45
      BB: $25.00
      UTG: $25.35

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.35) Hero has A:diamond: Q:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, BTN raises to $2.00, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.25

Flop: ($4.35, 2 players) 6:diamond: 4:heart: K:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $2.75, Hero raises to $9.50, BTN raises to $24.00 and is all-in, fold

This guy was frequently 3betting. However, at this limit, I don't think it's an option to 4bet/broke with AQ as he will fold all of his light 3bets and only continue with stronger. My plan is thus to bluff him out of a decent amount of flops. What do you think about that?

On this flop, I thought he always cbets and there are not many hands he can continue out of his light 3betting range. I can easily represent a set or AK and he often is on something very weak or a draw. Do you think he goes broke here with draws?

What about the raise size? If I make it smaller, I have less fold equity against draws, but I might have more fold equity on the turn and lose less if he goes broke; it would also be easier to fold to a shove, as he might still go broke with draws.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello awishformore,

As long he gives even that great odds I wouldn't mind if you also have kind of plan postflop.

About stats: I would really happy to see some stats from the guy and especially sample size. If you want to show the stats the easiest way so you wouldn't have to write them then just make a picture of the stats and paste it into paint and upload the picture into some site like imageshack.com and direct the link here with the pic. :P

About the play overall depends a lot what kind of CB also he has on the flop, if it's pretty high and at the same time we assume he is 3betting wide then sure could be possible. But now again what I'd rather prefer to have myself here is at least some backdoors for example BDFD so we could also even go for a shove on the turn in case we get called.

Best Regards.
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      At this point, the guy was 17/17, with a 3bet of 29, but very small sample size. I try to provide stats where relevant, but here it was simply that I felt like he was 3bet abusing a lot - not just me.

I don't have a big sample size on most players at this point, since I only recently started playing about.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by awishformore
      At this point, the guy was 17/17, with a 3bet of 29, but very small sample size. I try to provide stats where relevant, but here it was simply that I felt like he was 3bet abusing a lot - not just me.

I don't have a big sample size on most players at this point, since I only recently started playing about.
      Against no sample being OOP > 4bet/Fold rather than Call. You don't know how he plays postflop.