Can't create account

• maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      I downloaded the Betfred software from the link provided here. I downloaded and installed the software but when I run it and click on Create Account the page gives this error.

I've upgraded my Java, Flash player, set Internet Explorer as my default browser and still the same problem. I contacted their live support but all the could tell me was that I could create an account directly from their site but then I wouldn't be tracked.

Please help.
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi maheepsangari,

One of the other player had the same exact problem as you with creating a new account. Could you please contact Betfred's support and they will be able to help you solve this issue.

Ingrid
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Hi, like I said I did contact them first and they were unable to help me. The only solution they were able to give me was that I could open an account from their site but that could lead to a problem regarding tracking the account. They recommended that I ask pokerstrategy for the solution.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      I'll try creating an account on my desktop later today and see if it works. There might be some conflict with some software on my laptop I guess.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I would love to advise you on this but since this is a technical glitch, I really don't have power over it. Could you please ask Betfred that if you create an account directly from their website, could they track it manually afterwards? This happened to another player in fact and it was no problem. Please let me know, what they said.

Ingrid
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      I used another computer and it worked fine, problem fixed.

Thanks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      I used another computer and it worked fine, problem fixed.

Thanks.
      Nice to hear! :) :) shiiip it then!