New guy I need assitance

• imrhaj
      imrhaj
      Bronze
      Hey

I recently signed up here at PokerStrategy.com, I passed the quiz and downloaded the TITAN POKER SITE.

However, I forgot to type in the Bonus Code provided when I was creating my account! How can I receive the 50 dollars since I passed the quiz

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey i'm sure one of the mods will be along shortly to answer you properly but dont think there is any way you can get the $50 on titan now since you didn't type in the bonus code. you can try and email the site and ask them to track you but in all likelihood they will not do it.

if they don't - which they probably won't - then the only other way you can get the $50 is to sign up on another room that offers the promotion (and make sure you type in the code!)

good luck
    • imrhaj
      imrhaj
      Bronze
      Thanks very much!

I guess I will have to try and sign up to a new room. If I do that how does pokerstrategy know what my user name is?

Also where would I find the code for the Poker770 site?

I have passed the quiz
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Here it is.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      By the way this link gives you information about all the rooms (with step by step instructions on how to create the account) where you can get the $50. I think there are six of them.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for helping out here Maheepsangari!

Did you find everything ok for Poker770 now imrhaj?