New guy wants to know about Coaching

• imrhaj
      imrhaj
      Bronze
      hey friends,

Im new to pokerstrategy.com and the poker world, I noticed alot of talk about coaching session and would like more information on how to join these sessions and how much do they cost?

Im not very good at navigating websites (im old school like that)

Please point me in the right direction

Thanks dudes and gals!
  • 7 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/ for the pokerstrategy live coachings schedule
      i'll let you navigate there a while :f_biggrin:

they're FREE!

all you need is the required status.
      not a whole lot you can watch as basic though...
    • imrhaj
      imrhaj
      Bronze
      THANKS MAN

so how do you get higher status here?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      when you receive your starting capital you automatically get bronze.
      then from there it depends on how much rake you generate from a tracked account (the room you get your starting capital in and others, if you join them via pokerstrategy and deposit on them later)

i guess i should add that there are also people offering private coachings which, quite obviously, you'll have to pay for. but that's another matter
      my above post and link refers to the pokerstrategy public live coachings. those are all FREE :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello imrhaj,

and welcome to the community. :) For more information how you can get your points take a look here:
      Status and Points or information how to start to Play Poker.

About the poker rooms where you can deposit:
      Poker rooms

via which you will be able to get points if you use the code.

Best Regards.
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      You did come to right place as there is lot of articles, videos and live coachings here.

Silver status is easy to reach. First get your free 50$ and U get bronze status. Study all stuff for bronze members and grind silver and so on..

Good luck!
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      Just gonna throw this in here, roughly how many hands would it take an average person to pick up silver status from the $50 starting br?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by noz03
      Just gonna throw this in here, roughly how many hands would it take an average person to pick up silver status from the $50 starting br?
      You get 10 bonus points for every day that you earn at least one point which means 10 days play. More info here: link.