This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Aa(2)

• mayapnd
      mayapnd
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

CO: $0.67
      BTN: $0.82
      SB: $1.60
      BB: $2.08
      UTG: $2.94
      Hero (MP): $2.03

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has A:spade: A:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.06, Hero raises to $0.18, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.39, 2 players) Q:heart: T:club: 6:heart:
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.28, UTG raises to $0.56, Hero raises to $1.10, UTG raises to $2.76 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.75 and is all-in

Turn: ($4.09, 2 players) 2:spade:

River: ($4.09, 2 players) 9:diamond:

UTG shows Q:club: Q:spade: (Three of a Kind, Queens) (Pre 18%, Flop 90%, Turn 95%)
      Hero shows A:spade: A:diamond: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 82%, Flop 10%, Turn 5%)
      UTG wins $3.95

UTG is 25/4/0 VPIP/PFR/3BET over 85 hands.

His PFR being so small (even tho it could be sample size) i put him on QQ,TT,AQs,AQo,AhKh which are hands he could flat my 3bet preflop with.
      I feel like there's no way I'm not 3betting on the flop and when i get 4bet we only need 28% equity to call.
      Is anything you think i should have done diffrently, maybe calling his flop raise to keep him from folding TPTK sometimes?

Thanks!
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mayapnd,

Preflop: 3bet it bigger ~$0,24 and not give him good odds for set mining.
      Postflop: The problem is that his PFR is so small which indicates that his preflop range is mainly a very strong range. Doubt that there are even many Qx hands. Therefore it's rather a trap and where we could even consider Bet/Folding the flop, especially when he min-raises like that which very often is a trap from those guys. But if you even decide to continue then why do you min-3bet, just get it in.

Best Regards.