UTG: $2.33
      UTG+1: $1.92
      Hero (MP): $2.00
      MP+1: $1.86
      LP: $4.15
      CO: $2.07

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has 3:heart: 3:spade:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB checks

Flop: ($0.07, 3 players) 3:diamond: A:heart: 8:diamond:
      BB bets $0.05, fold, Hero raises to $0.11, BB raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.17

Turn: ($0.63, 2 players) 9:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB raises to $0.90, Hero raises to $1.70 and is all-in, BB calls $0.80

River: ($4.03, 2 players) 6:heart:

BB shows 8:heart: A:spade: (Two Pair, Aces and Eights) (Pre 47%, Flop 17%, Turn 9%)
      Hero shows 3:heart: 3:spade: (Three of a Kind, Threes) (Pre 53%, Flop 83%, Turn 91%)
      Hero wins $3.83

This one I think I played a bit badly..

4bet shove the flop?
  • 6 replies
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Flop:
      I'd raise it bigger. Raise for value, lot of weak Axs can call.
      4 bet AI should be good after it. If he 3bets a weak Ax, then he's willing to go broke imo.

His range:
      I'd put him on a weak Ax or 88. I doubt he would bet/3bet with a weaker hand.
      With 88 he is going to broke of course, but I guess Ax dominates his range.
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Agree with your reply, i think my reasoning for not 4bet shoving the flop is i did not have many hands on the villian and did not wanna scare him out the pot with Ax. Plan was to get it AI on any non diamond turn.

Ty for the reply :)
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skraggy
      did not wanna scare him out the pot with Ax. Plan was to get it AI on any non diamond turn.
      I was thinking a lot about choosing between the two options:
      a) the 4bet AI reasoning: If he 3bets with Ax, he's willing to go broke

b)what you have just said: call, and get it in on turn reasoning: don't want to scare away his weak Axs

I have a really hard time figuring out, which one is better, but imo a), because if he's not willing to go broke there, he won't on later streets neither.
      BUT maybe a 4bet is too strong and scary, and he will fold, rather then go broke on the turn, as you proposed. He may put us on a bluff later, but a 4-bet bluff is kind of rare. I think I can't think as other people... yet :s_evil:

[Edit] Well, from his point of view, it's hard to put 2 limpers from EP on any Ace hand, so he may go broke lightly on such a flop.

Well, guess we have to wait for Veriz. :D
    • mrbeer9999
      mrbeer9999
      Basic
      When someone 3-bets the flop, they like their hand. He is unlikely to fold. I don't like calling the 3-bet because a third diamond kills our action if he has top pair and makes us hate life if he shoves. I think just keep it simple and shove OTF.
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrbeer9999
      When someone 3-bets the flop, they like their hand. He is unlikely to fold. I don't like calling the 3-bet because a third diamond kills our action if he has top pair and makes us hate life if he shoves. I think just keep it simple and shove OTF.
      It's a really tough one imo since there is a case for either line. Technically we can call the flop 3bet and fold to a diamond(though I suspect this to be a bad play).

Hoping Veriz will join us with his view on the hand!

Ty for taking the time to reply Imba1 and MrBeer :f_grin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Skraggy,

Raise it bigger on the flop even pot size and afterwards you get 3bet just 4bet back and try to get it in. I don't really see why we should Call, you drawing for the flush? :D

Best Regards.