Poker770 offer

• Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Hey all, i hav'nt been on here for quite a while but with my other forum down i thought i'd check back in and was pleasantly surprised to see another offer from PokerStrategy for 770poker. Thing is when i follow the links for the deal offered and get to the download it keeps gettting to 95% complete and the download stops, has any one else encountered this problem at all??
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Classified181,

Welcome back! :) How have you been?

Where do you live atm, maybe there is a glitch in matrix?

Ingrid
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid, been good thanks, keeping pretty busy with playing and improving my game and switched to playing MTTs from cash a while back and have been selling a lot of my action to reduce the sick variance you encounter in them but really been enjoying the change, learning all over again and the interaction with my backers. As for the glitch, don't understand what you mean by this but living in Australia, cheers for quick response.
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dragan2171
      Meh, i already know all this, just don't know why the download won't work, while i was on here thought i may as well grab the freebie and spin up in to a couple of K ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again,

I just thought that Poker770 might not be available for your country but I just checked and should be fine.

It seems like this is a technical issue and you should ask for advise from Poker770's support. Have you tried to uninstall/restart and try again?

Ingrid
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi again,

I just thought that Poker770 might not be available for your country but I just checked and should be fine.

It seems like this is a technical issue and you should ask for advise from Poker770's support. Have you tried to uninstall/restart and try again?

Ingrid
      I'll try it again later after i re-boot and see what happens, no biggie if it don't work, just thought i'd grab it seen it was offered as soon i logged back in here and it gave me a reason to post something since i hav'nt in ages, cheers for your quick responses as always, obviously they still keeping you busy here.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Classified181
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi again,

Ingrid
      I'll try it again later after i re-boot and see what happens, no biggie if it don't work, just thought i'd grab it seen it was offered as soon i logged back in here and it gave me a reason to post something since i hav'nt in ages, cheers for your quick responses as always, obviously they still keeping you busy here.
      You're most welcome, please let me know how it goes. You are also entitled to keep me busy. :)
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      Yeah still won't download Ingrid, still keeps stopping at same stage. Not going to bother with it anyhow, just read through the numerous posts of 10-20 day cashout delays and really don't need the bother with crap like that, just letting you know the problem is still there as re your request in the last post.
      Cheers anyhow PokerStrategy for another generous offer.
    • Melissaash
      Melissaash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Classified181
      Yeah still won't download Ingrid, still keeps stopping at same stage. Not going to bother with it anyhow, just read through the numerous posts of 10-20 day cashout delays and really don't need the bother with crap like that, just letting you know the problem is still there as re your request in the last post.
      Cheers anyhow PokerStrategy for another generous offer.
      do youself a favour classified, steer as far clear from 770 as possible
      check out this forum to see what a crap site it is