My "progress"

• SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      My downswing started on Sunday, when i started to loose with premium hands. At first i thought ok, a little downswing can't harm me a lot. Tomorrow is a better day and time to profit again. By this time, my downswing was only about $10. Next day it started to be like an horror. It was very usual to loose with pocket AA, KK, QQ. Even if i had AK, i lost or got no profit (now i can say i was luck when the pot was devided :P ), my oppenent had AK but he got a flush or twice i had even stranger thing. I had AK unsuited. On the flop A K appeared. I was so happy and thought it's definitely my pot, but after my "enemy" showed me also AK, i was disappointed. I admit that after loosing with some usually winning hands i made some idiotic calls also, but mainly i have lost with good hands. If i miss the flop i can fold very easily. Even if i have KK and someone calls my preflop raise and on the flop appears A and there's a raise after that, i can fold. BUt one thing makes me really frustrated - i have a premium hand. let's say AA and flop is like 3 7 6 rainbow. I push myself all in (i am a sss-player) and villian calls. Turn is 8, River is 9 and oppenent shows K 5, i get really pissed of. Although i manage to calm down thanks to my girfriend but still i would really like to say something bad to my opponent. Now my bankroll is $90 but on Sunday the highest peak was $172. Thanks for reading. Good luck others!
  • 4 replies
    • armo
      armo
      Bronze
      One thing I noticed is that playing SSS there are way more suckouts than playing BSS. I guess this is due to the fact that you get more calls as shortstack cos people aren't afraid of playing for 1/4 stack and trying to get lucky as much as against fullstacks. GL and hopefully downsing ends :)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      May I ask on which platform and which limit do you play.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by armo
      One thing I noticed is that playing SSS there are way more suckouts than playing BSS. I guess this is due to the fact that you get more calls as shortstack cos people aren't afraid of playing for 1/4 stack and trying to get lucky as much as against fullstacks. GL and hopefully downsing ends :)

I have to agree.
      I'm playing mansion poker and i can't seem to rise above $50.
      I keep going over article after article over and over to see what im doing wrong.
      It has only been acouple of weeks since i got my free $50 but i just can't get a grasp of SSS at 5/10nl.
      I think it may be because there is so many people trying this method at the same?
    • SpreeXXL
      SpreeXXL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      May I ask on which platform and which limit do you play.
      I am playing on Party Poker and NL25. Why do you ask? Do you want to play against me? :D