CO: $6.06
      BTN: $10.38
      SB: $10.00
      BB: $11.59
      Hero (UTG): $10.00
      UTG+1: $3.35
      MP1: $2.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with 9 :club: 9 :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.40, CO calls $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.70) 8 :diamond: 2 :spade: K :club: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.10, MP2 folds, CO calls $1.10, SB folds

Turn: ($3.90) 4 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($3.90) K :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.10, Hero folds

• 2 replies
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Preflop
      I'd just l/c, we are going to be OOP on the flop with a very vulnerable hand. I'd rather let someone else be the preflop aggressor, and go broke when I flop a set, rather then being the aggressor OOP with a mediocre hand.

As played
      FLOP
      Yeah, almost always there's going to be an overcard, and being OOP doesn't make it better.
      Lets check our options: Can I bet for value? I doubt that anything weaker then a Kx is going to call/raise you, so NO.
      Can I make better hands to fold? Well, you may fold TT,JJ, but I think that's about it. There is no other better hand imo, that is going to fold here.

So: CHECK. If they check behind you, it's going to be more probable that you are ahead, and can bet for value later.

As played
      TURN
      Not much to say

As played
      RIVER
      Why do you bet on a K high flop, if you fold to a K on the river? If you were way behind/ahead on flop, it doesn't change anything.

[Edit] Well, it could make sense if you bet out on flop to collect dead money, but I wouldn't do it in a multiway-pot. :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Might CB in like 2-3way pot but being in 4way pot I'd tend rather to leave the pot alone, CB is also too expensive for us.

Best Regards.