Freerolls $50 and more

• gigenieks
      gigenieks
      Global
      Hi guys!

As I don't have money in order to play cash game tables, I need to play Freerolls.

For now I have 2 Poker accounts:
      • PartyPoker (have made one deposit ~20$)
      • Poker 770 (no deposit)

in either of them I didn't use any PokerStrategy.com Bonus Code, so they aren't tracked by PokerStrategy right?!

I'm planning to play 3 tournaments / day.

I searched a bit freerolls tab on PartyPoker client found about 1 freeroll tournament which I could play in coming days.
      Also looked up for freerolls in Poker770, didn't found any with $ prize. Am I blind??

So, maybe I should register in 3rd poker room in order to have a chance to play 3 freerolls / day with overall cash prize 50$ or more?!
  • 15 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey gigenieks,

I take it that you've used our Free $50 already ? :)

As for Freerolls, you can visit our Freerolls Page which lists them all for you.

On top of that we have our Weekly 10k Freerolls which are described in the thread above, they usually require a Deposit though, but you can always give the odd one a go right? :)

You could also claim the free $8 @ 888 Poker ( Link in my Sig )

I also see that you have a PartyPoker account that is untracked so you cannot play our Freeroll there but I'm not sure if you know this, you can also have a WPT account :] So you'll be able to play that one too if you wish.

I can't comment on Poker770 as I don't use it.

Pokerstars would seem like an awesome Room for you at the moment also, they have a promotion which will allow you to play 8 Freerolls a day within the next month; Read more Here

Hope that keeps you going ! :D
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      I'd take up the free 888poker $ if i was you and looking for plenty of freerolls. They run numerous ones daily depending on your VIP level as to which you can play in and if you join their community you will be also eligable to play in any of the community freerolls, which they have regularly and have GTD prizepools of anywhere from $100-$2K, a great way to start off building your bankroll if you can't deposit your own $$$.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Classified181
      I'd take up the free 888poker $ if i was you and looking for plenty of freerolls. They run numerous ones daily depending on your VIP level as to which you can play in and if you join their community you will be also eligable to play in any of the community freerolls, which they have regularly and have GTD prizepools of anywhere from $100-$2K, a great way to start off building your bankroll if you can't deposit your own $$$.
      ^^this

First of all you get $8 for free and they have daily freerolls. And with that $8 you can try the SnG's or just cash tables. The field on 888poker is very very soft! It wouldn't surprise me if you could grow that $8 to a nice BR!

Best of luck with building up a BR from nothing! Maybe you could start a blog in our blog section so we can keep track on how you are doing?!

RasTweet
    • gigenieks
      gigenieks
      Global

I take it that you've used our Free $50 already ?

Yes, I have. On Full Tilt.

...but I'm not sure if you know this, you can also have a WPT account.

What is WPT exactly? Poker room like PartyPoker or Poker770?
      Furthermore you say:

So you'll be able to play that one too if you wish.

What you meant with words "that one"? Freeroll which I can't play on PartyPoker because I'm not traced there by PokerStrategy.com??

depending on your VIP level

"VIP level"? What it is?

and if you join their community you will be also eligable to play in any of the community freerolls.

"join their community" - what do you mean by that?

"GTD prizepools" - also what is "GTD"?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      What is WPT exactly?

WPT is a Poker Room that uses the PartyPoker client. You can have a separate account on both of these but as you're untracked on PartyPoker, you can Register for WPT and still play the Freeroll (That is what I was referring to when saying "that one" :)

"VIP level"? What it is?

A VIP Level is what a Poker Room will give you, dependant on how much you rake. The more you Rake, the higher your Level.
      For each Level you jump up, you'll get more benefits, such as more Freerolls :)

"join their community" - what do you mean by that?

888 has their own community My 888 Its similar to a Social Network such as Facebook/Myspace which also have a Forum.
      You can find password on there for Free Private Tournaments

"GTD prizepools" - also what is "GTD"?

GTD means Guaranteed, so a "$500 GTD" Tag would mean that the tournament would have a $500 prizepool no matter what, even if only 10 players joined :]
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      o .......................... m ................ g :f_o:

wpt is world poker tour, a poker site owned by partypoker.

gtd = guarnteed prize pool

join their community means ...... JOIN THEIR COMMUNITY

VIP LEVEL = amount you play on a site makes you more valued as you cotribute more rake etc

just like here :/ their is different coloured coins and ranks to signify how much we play and earn in points.

the higher rank you are the more freerolls and bonuses you get etc. every site is different
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      o .......................... m ................ g :f_o:
      ?
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I am playing 6 tables, cut me some slack to update my post :P in between that.
    • gigenieks
      gigenieks
      Global
      I'd take up the free 888poker $ if i was you and looking for plenty of freerolls.
      Sounds fantastic! But,
      I'm not 100% sure I'm eligible for this offer - my country isn't in the list.

see country list (link)

I'm from Latvia. Is this offer available to me?!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gigenieks
      I'd take up the free 888poker $ if i was you and looking for plenty of freerolls.
      Sounds fantastic! But,
      I'm not 100% sure I'm eligible for this offer - my country isn't in the list.

see country list (link)

I'm from Latvia. Is this offer available to me?!
      Hi again, If Latvia isn't listed as eligible, then it's probably not. You can always contact poker room and ask just to be sure.
    • gigenieks
      gigenieks
      Global
      I installed 888Poker client just now, don't see a way how I could contact their support.

Do I need to send e-mail or something?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gigenieks
      I installed 888Poker client just now, don't see a way how I could contact their support.

Do I need to send e-mail or something?
      Yes, you send them an email, here is the address: support@888poker.com but the eligible countries are: United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Greece, the Netherlands, South Africa, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Japan and Lebanon

Also, take a look at our promotions tab where you surely find something suitable for you.

have a nice weekend
      Ingrid
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Isn't there a free 20 dollars for 20,000 play chips promo at pkr also, try that.
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Yeah PKR's 20 for 20 promotion!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kruger32
      Yeah PKR's 20 for 20 promotion!
      That's right and Latvia is eligible for that promotion! :) Thanks for the help guys!

Ingrid