Problem with cashing out from Titan Poker.

• Rauno615
      Rauno615
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I got 50 dollars bonus money from pokerstrategy , it was given in $10 increments. The last 10dollars bonus i recieved on 19.04.2012.
      I have been played a lot of tourneys and some cash games. Have been made 3 withdraws on that period i have played in titan poker, first was 20euros and two others was 30 euros.
      Now my account balance is 87.28 euros and i want to make withdraw but they declined it. They sed me that i have to generate 909titan points to make it.
      When i asked why, they sed me that i have some bonus money on my account.
      So, the maximum bonus money can be 50 dollars, it makes 38 euros. So if my account balance is 87.28 euros then i would be able to withdraw ~49 euros. Its simple math...
      Could you help me to find out why i cant draw my money?
      The total amount of titan points i have made is 1580.31
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello there Rauno615,

Here is a little help for you. When can I withdraw my free $50?

For every 50 Titan Points you have generated, you can withdraw $1 of your bonus.

If you have received your first $10, you can cash out the whole bonus once you have generated 500 Titan Points.

If you have received all 5 stages, you need to generate 2500 Titan Points to cash out the whole bonus. Note that you also need to make a deposit of a minimum of $20. The deposit is required as you can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit previously.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • Rauno615
      Rauno615
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Ingrid.
      You are absolutly right, BUT thers the problem. I have generated 1580 points, so it makes 1580/50=31. I should be able to use at least 30 dollars for that bonus.
      My account balance at the moment is 104 euros, it contains that bonus. But i cant make withdraws at all. They sed me that i have to accumulate at least ~900 titan points more to make any withdraws at all :O How it can be possible?

Addionaly i have previousy made 3 cashouts. Why i cant make them any more? Balance is 108 euro and i want to withdraw 35eur. I cant, how you explain that? :(
    • Rauno615
      Rauno615
      Bronze
      Has anyone had same problems as me ?
    • Rauno615
      Rauno615
      Bronze
      delete
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Rauno615,

I apologize for coming back so late, I somehow missed the notifications from this thread.

Are you still unable to withdraw your balance? As I said earlier you have to accumulate 2500 Titan Points AND I guess you don't need to deposit anymore because you've had cashed out previously already.

Tell me, how is the situation at the moment?

Ingrid
    • Post removed