UTG: $15.23
      UTG+1: $41.92
      MP: $15.90
      MP+1: $25.00
      LP: $33.29
      Hero (CO): $67.65

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has T:diamond: J:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.75, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.75, fold, fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.35, 3 players) 7:diamond: 9:diamond: 4:club:
      BB checks, UTG+1 bets $1.60, Hero raises to $6.00, fold, UTG+1 calls $4.40

Turn: ($14.35, 2 players) K:heart:
      UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $9.00, UTG+1 raises to $35.17 and is all-in,

Op's unknown with 0.5 AF
      Looks like a close spot but a fold.. Or am I missing something here?
  • 7 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Yeah It's a close fold by my calculations.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello IhasLuck,

Unfortunately it's a fold cause he could as well even have something like A:dK or some K:dX hand against which we are totally dead. But overall seems to be fine for the given fold equity we get there.

Best Regards.
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      He's not folding a single hand from his b/c range on this sizing+you're super face up...
      You never Bet like this with sets ... This is worse than a check Ou induce shove so often...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by KillerFishes
      He's not folding a single hand from his b/c range on this sizing+you're super face up...
      You never Bet like this with sets ... This is worse than a check Ou induce shove so often...
      Hopefully you joking? Cause sizing is totally standard to protect from FD. Would play the same way with sets. We have tons of fold equity being deeper and obviously equity vs any range which calls.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KillerFishes
      I think an unknown could call the flop with TT-QQ or a FD with no K could give up on the turn, possible even AA. I know these are only a few hands but his bet/call flop range is so tight it's still a decent portion

I do think checking back is a good option too though.
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      1:*I mean sizing on turn, flop is deffo ok :)
      2: He's not folding TT-QQ on the turn like ever you barrel it always.
      and fd has good odds to call Or bluff since you get way too bad odds.
      On the other hand, when you Bet more you have too weak
      Leverage otr and might hero call quite often.

Nevertheless, I'd Bet close to pot OTT because this sizing is just way too low for me.
      He got 9/(9+9+14)... + as I said it may induce quite often some spew move
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      > I don't see ever you to continue here TT-QQ during the game-play and also while being deep. Only very strong range continues as KK/sets and as I mentioned K:dX.

> Bet sizing on turn is pretty standard, we are forcing the opponent to make a mistake and he also doesn't have position on us. Would Bet he same amount with set.

fd has good odds to call Or bluff since you get way too bad odds.

I'd say that it's the opposite, he gets very bad odds while also could have few outs dead, which means only 7 outs which for him in this case is $30+ implied odds, with 9 outs $12+ implied odds needed which he will never ever play profitable enough being OOP.

> I would never-ever see him spewing in such a spew unless we had maniac image here and the maniac image has to be multiplied with 5x to see him ever fighting back.