This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wanna move on Pokerstars but i have an account there.

• EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BrendanH
      Hey EnterG

You should be able to see a Cashier button in the bottom right of the PokerStars window. You will not be able to make a deposit unless you have validated your email address. If you click on the Cashier button you will be prompted on how to validate your email account if you have not already done so or if you have lost the email

If you already have a real money account with PokerStars, as with most other poker rooms, you cannot create a second real money account. Such rules are in place to prevent people from availing of bonuses and promotional offers more than once. So if you already have a real money account that is not tracked with PokerStrategy.com then unfortunately you will not be able to create a new account that can be tracked with us.

If you want to make a deposit you can do so directly via your credit or debit card or through your Neteller or Skrill/Moneybookers account. If you don't already have a Skrill account you can create one tracked to PokerStrategy.com and get $10 free plus 100 StrategyPoints. ;)

I hope that answers your questions. If not let me know.

Brendan
      As far as i don't see a cashier button i guess i haven 't made my account validation.I made my account on pokerstars long ago i really don't remember.
      So can i register via pokerstrategy to pokerstars then ?

Thanks !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EnterG
      I made an account on pokerstars long ago.I m not really sure if i ever deposit $ in the past.When i logged in today i can 't see any cashier button.I think i haven't validate my account yet.Can i register via pokerstrategy if this happening ?
      And i am not really sure if i want to deposit $ how to do it .

Thanks !
      Hi there again EnterG,

The best way to find out about being tracked or not is to actually contact the poker room's customer support and they will be able to tell you in a second. While you're speaking to them, you can also ask if your account is not tracked to another affiliate if it's possible to track it to PokerStrategy.com. Don't get your hopes up, though.

Also, the reason for you to go to Stars is zoom right? Have you thought about how tough are the games there? Zoom is cool, but if you like to build your bankroll we can still suggest you another skin to go try, that is if you would like to be tracked.

Don't be shy to add me on skype and we go through a few options: ingrid.nagy.ps

Have a nice evening.
      Ingrid
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Hi there again EnterG, The best way to find out about being tracked or not is to actually contact the poker room's customer support and they will be able to tell you in a second. While you're speaking to them, you can also ask if your account is not tracked to another affiliate if it's possible to track it to PokerStrategy.com. Don't get your hopes up, though. Also, the reason for you to go to Stars is zoom right? Have you thought about how tough are the games there? Zoom is cool, but if you like to build your bankroll we can still suggest you another skin to go try, that is if you would like to be tracked. Don't be shy to add me on skype and we go through a few options: ingrid.nagy.ps Have a nice evening. Ingrid

One of the reasons i want to go there is zoom.One another is that is very crowded and there is more possibilities in finding fishes etc.Also i can use some HM2 tools i want.
      I play to everest now and i am nearly nl50.Things are really tight once i got there.And the tables are few.
      I will contact the stars support to see what i can do.

Thanks for your help !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there again EnterG, The best way to find out about being tracked or not is to actually contact the poker room's customer support and they will be able to tell you in a second. While you're speaking to them, you can also ask if your account is not tracked to another affiliate if it's possible to track it to PokerStrategy.com. Don't get your hopes up, though. Also, the reason for you to go to Stars is zoom right? Have you thought about how tough are the games there? Zoom is cool, but if you like to build your bankroll we can still suggest you another skin to go try, that is if you would like to be tracked. Don't be shy to add me on skype and we go through a few options: ingrid.nagy.ps Have a nice evening. Ingrid

One of the reasons i want to go there is zoom.One another is that is very crowded and there is more possibilities in finding fishes etc.Also i can use some HM2 tools i want.
      I play to everest now and i am nearly nl50.Things are really tight once i got there.And the tables are few.
      I will contact the stars support to see what i can do.

Thanks for your help !
      Of course, keep us updated and don't forget to catch me on Skype anytime.
      Ingrid
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      My uhh 'friend' also has this problem, but decided to take a chance and create a new tracked account since the old was was years old and was used for play money(circa 9 years ago) - got this email from them ..

'Thank you for your email.

Please note it is a violation of our Terms of Service for a player to create
      more than one account at PokerStars.

Following an investigation, we found the following accounts registered in
      your name:

'xxxxx' (main account)
      'xxx'

We have closed all identified duplicate accounts and left the main account
      open as the only account you are permitted to use at PokerStars. Any
      remaining account balances on your closed accounts will be transferred to
      this account.

The PokerStars Terms of Service are available on our website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos

Please refrain from creating further duplicate accounts or you may lose your
      privilege to play at PokerStars permanently.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

xxx
      PokerStars Support Team'

I'm not in any way shape or form encouraging creating more than one account - I'm just saying that things are not always impossible... and also that's why pokerstars has the best customer support :f_grin:

edit : my uh, friend played the innocent card and queried them about having an account there or not(that was created yearssss ago)
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      If there's no cashier it's play money soft from pokerstars.net. If that's the case you can create real money acc w/o problems.

If there are no details filled in your acc like name, surname etc and it's not verified then you can obv create another acc as well.
      There is no cashier button i must made this account just for fun i think.I used to play "play money" long ago to learn poker.I think that's the case.Can i use the same or create a new one ?

Thanks !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      If there's no cashier it's play money soft from pokerstars.net. If that's the case you can create real money acc w/o problems.

If there are no details filled in your acc like name, surname etc and it's not verified then you can obv create another acc as well.
      There is no cashier button i must made this account just for fun i think.I used to play "play money" long ago to learn poker.I think that's the case.Can i use the same or create a new one ?

Thanks !
      Hi again, :)

As I've mentioned it earlier, the best option we have is contacting PokerStars and ask if you're current account could be tracked to PokerStrategy.com. Can you please do that and let me know what they've said?

No, creating a new account is not allowed and I wouldn't recommend it.

Ingrid
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I contact the support and unfortunately i cannot do it.

Thanks for help support suggestion every1 !
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems. Let us know if you need help with anything else.
    • schmoeJoe
      schmoeJoe
      Bronze
      sorry to hear bro. they allowed me though. i told them i was going to make my first deposit soon. just last week
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      I told them that i was going to remove my entire bankroll from everest poker.
      And also that i didn't want the bonus deposit (i think is 600$).

Nevermind.