Hero (UTG): $54.05
      MP: $40.80 - VPIP: 37, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 1.6, Hands: 43
      CO: $115.65 - VPIP: 29, PFR: 16, 3B: 11, AF: 3.3, Hands: 51
      BTN: $28.39 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 1.3, Hands: 32
      SB: $22.04 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 20, 3B: 9, AF: 12.0, Hands: 131
      BB: $26.35 - VPIP: 34, PFR: 8, 3B: 6, AF: 1.9, Hands: 185

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG with A :spade: K :diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, CO calls $1.75, 3 folds

Flop: ($4.25) 9 :spade: 2 :heart: 2 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, CO calls $3

Turn: ($10.25) K :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, CO raises to $14.50, Hero calls $8

River: ($39.25) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

He raises turn with 99/22/flushes and what else?
      Q1
      Is my peel good on the turn? I would fold anything worse than what I have, but the A:spade: made me make the call. I think I don't really have implieds but home high reverse implieds, might be good to fold as the reverse implied odds are cutting from my direct odds?

Q2

Seeing what a difficult situation I am put in, is this a good spot to float with lots of hands in villain's shoes and just stab or raise cheaply (just enough to have a river bet ~ 3/4 pot ) to make the PFR fold anything but the very very top of his range? :megusta:
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DeMarcohsp,

Is my peel good on the turn? I would fold anything worse than what I have, but the ASpade made me make the call. I think I don't really have implieds but home high reverse implieds, might be good to fold as the reverse implied odds are cutting from my direct odds?

What I'd ask myself here is that how many worse hands Call you? If he is also an aggressive player then I would almost always go for Check/Call and let him bluff with weaker hands. As played as long I would assume him even capable of bluffing in those spots I don't mind, he doesn't have many 2x hands there.

Seeing what a difficult situation I am put in, is this a good spot to float with lots of hands in villain's shoes and just stab or raise cheaply (just enough to have a river bet ~ 3/4 pot ) to make the PFR fold anything but the very very top of his range?

Yep, correct cause he would lay down a lot of PPs when for example FD completes, overcards arrive. The only problem is a blank comes even an overcard wouldn't be really good to raise. This one of is one of the best ones.

Best Regards.
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Totally missed the button "check" on the turn there. I like more the idea of x/calling, looks much better.