New guy just Burned through my first 10dollars

• imrhaj
      imrhaj
      Bronze
      Well,

As the subject states, I just burned through my first bonus on POKER770 after my Trip queens were sucked out by 92Hearts on the river, I went on huge tilt.

Im not sure if I raked over .50c So my question is

HOW DO I GET THE REST OF THE BONUS??

LOL your response would be greatly appreciated.
  • 6 replies
    • giananimohit
      giananimohit
      Bronze
      If you lost your $10 over a few hands, it's very likely that you generated at least $0.5 worth of rake.
    • imrhaj
      imrhaj
      Bronze
      Thank you for the direction bud!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by imrhaj
      Well,

As the subject states, I just burned through my first bonus on POKER770 after my Trip queens were sucked out by 92Hearts on the river, I went on huge tilt.

Im not sure if I raked over .50c So my question is

HOW DO I GET THE REST OF THE BONUS??

LOL your response would be greatly appreciated.
      Hi there imrhaj,

Sorry to read about your loss. What limit were you playing at? NL2 I hope :)

The only way to know if you have generated the .50c rake is by checking the StrategyPoints you have earned at Poker770 on our homepage at the bottom.

This will be updated within the next two days and if you have 2.50 StrategyPoints (SPs) earned then you have done so (as 5SP = $1 rake)

So check this out in the coming days and we will know where you are at!

You may also want to check out our psychology articles as it may help you in the future

P.S Please note, if you deposit $100 within 28, you will unlock the rest of your $50 starting capital.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello there, imrhaj.

As has already been said, there's a little delay before we receive the reports from the poker room, so until your StrategyPoints have been updated you can't easily see if you had generated enough rake.

It may also be possible to contact the poker room support and ask how much rake you had generated. Poker770 Support

In the mean time, I have sent you a ticket, you can click on the following link to read it here:
      To your ticket.

Regards,
      Richard
    • faronel
      faronel
      Bronze
      SideKick calculates paid rake and amount of StrategyPoints received too.

You can download the link here

If you are running it during the session, it will tell you instantly how many points you should receive later.

For example, here is a screenshot from my yesterday's session (I played 6 tables on NL10 full ring. In 53 minutes played 365 hands, generated $1.43 rake and it granted me 6.44 strategy points).

• imrhaj
      imrhaj
      Bronze
      Thanks again for your direction friends!

i wishh you all the best in your future success