Stack
      BB:
      $63,35
      Hero:
      $57,3
      BU:
      $51,1

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

My range is rather wide and i fold 70% to 3Bs
      BU coldcall = 6%

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9:spade: , 9:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,50, BU calls $1,50, SB folds, BB raises to $6,25, Hero??

The conditions for his sqz are perfect.
      So what's a good way to respond with a middle pair.
      99 Should be too weak to play it postflop so rather 4B? And if so how much.

With which hands can i call in this spot?
      Should i call with AQ+,QQ+ 50% of the time to trap?

Final Pot: $24,75
  • 4 replies
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      His 3betting from BB seems to be rather conservative at 5%, so I think you should just give up, even if it seems like a perfect spot for a squeeze.

If you have more information about his squeezing behaviour and he seems to be more active there, both 4betting and calling in position to float/bluff many board are good options in my opinion.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

Only option right here would be 4bet/Fold most likely vs such a guy who has also kind of higher W$SD. Can't really Call while his 3bet is also kind of small and no information on the squeeze stat.

You may think perfect spot for the squeeze but usually it's not true, take also a look into his squeeze % which could be far from high % and might be even very small. According to that we could adjust our trapping range as well.

KK/AA for the trap if he has high squeeze % and any other hand is rather 4betting and then reevaluating further action dependent on the dynamics and of course our image.

Best Regards.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      I thought the Sqz stat is included in the Pic.
      He has a sqz value of 9% and the 3b stat from BB doesn't really fit in the picture so i took the sqz stat more seriously.

How big should i 4b? About $15?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by chocular77
      I thought the Sqz stat is included in the Pic.
      He has a sqz value of 9% and the 3b stat from BB doesn't really fit in the picture so i took the sqz stat more seriously.

How big should i 4b? About $15?
      2,5x should be enough so yeah, $15 if I'd 4bet here.