HUD questions? (pt3)

• noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      Question is: What stat could I use on poker tracker 3 to give a general idea of how tight a player is post flop? I notice a lot of loose players become super tight and fold a lot post flop, how can I spot these using my HUD??

Ive been using the went to showdown stat a lot but some lag players see less showdowns because they are agressive and get folds, not because they are tight. Theres also a fold% stat but it includes preflop folds so is pretty much usless... So far I cant find any postflop fold % unless I put on the flop, turn AND river fold stats which just takes up a bit too much space.

Any suggestions?

Btw right now my stats are:

Player, hands, wtshowdown
      vp, pfr, agf, fold to cbet

I want to keep them reasonably basic as i play on a laptop and cant fit soo much info on my screen.
  • 8 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi noz03

I'm not sure about PT3 because I use HEM2 but this is what I use.

I've got their cbet stat in my HUD. When I click on that stat I see a pop up with more post flop stats. These stats include: Cbet (flop, turn and river), fold to Cbet(flop turn and river), Raise Cbet (flop turn and river), bet vs missed Cbet IP (flop and turn), Bet vs missed cbet OOP (flop and turn). These stats give me an indication what a villain will do post flop.

Is this what you were looking for?

I also moved your thread to the software forum since you question is about... well software :f_biggrin:

RasTweet
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      Kind of, but what I really want is a single number I can look at to work out very roughly how tight or loose a player will call post flop, IF there was a "fold to bet postflop%" stat, or even just a "fold to bet" stat that would be much better. Somehow there is a fold to 3bet, even 4bet, but not to a single bet/raise! Doesnt make any sense to me at all.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey there,

You can have a fold to donkbet on flop if this is what you are after?
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      nm
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      As Im new and still playing 2nl i never usually have much info on players so needs to be a stat that works with less than 50 hands on them. Right now ive started using the fold% stat and also considering what their vp is, not perfect but unless someone has a better idea. Damn they really need a postflop fold % stat... bloody 100 usless stats and nothing for post flop vp
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      In PT3, configure HUD profiles, Stats tab - go to Passiveness and click the + to expand.
      Go down to Street: Flop and click the + to expand.
      Go down to Fold Flop, or Fold Flop%, double click to add to your HUD stats then move to the position you want it in.

Hope this helps
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by noz03
      Kind of, but what I really want is a single number I can look at to work out very roughly how tight or loose a player will call post flop, IF there was a "fold to bet postflop%" stat, or even just a "fold to bet" stat that would be much better. Somehow there is a fold to 3bet, even 4bet, but not to a single bet/raise! Doesnt make any sense to me at all.
      Fold to bet postflop = fold to Cbet.

And thanks Fagin for helping out! :f_love:
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i think he means "fold to any bet", not only in raised pots and also on flop turn and river.

as for what i do, i just put a whole lot of useless stats in the popup:

these give me a good picture but it's easy for me to follow because i only play two zoom tables at a time.
      i guess that's not what you're looking for :f_biggrin: