Bronze
      Didnt leave the table when i doubled up :evil: waiting for the BB

Party Poker
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      8 players
      Converter

Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is Button with A A
      3 folds, MP2 calls, CO calls, Hero raises to $0.4, SB folds, BB calls, MP2 calls, CO calls.

Flop: 7 J T ($1.65, 4 players AAAAAAAAAAAARH)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, CO checks, Hero bets $0.7, 2 folds, CO calls.

Turn: 2 ($3.05, 2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks. NOT SURE WHY I DIDNT WADE IN - probably trying to protect me dosh

River: A ($3.05, 2 players)
      CO bets $1.5, Hero raises to $2.94, CO calls.

Results:
      Final pot: $8.93
      CO shows Qh Ks
      Hero doesn't show Ah Ad

The ace on the river was a killer double buy in lost - but I have doubled up more than once playing AA KK when I should of left - so it was a poor call, but seeing AAA on the river my eyes lit up - didnt give a 2nd thought for villian - but next time will be different - its all a learning curve aint it
  • 4 replies
    • armo
      armo
      Bronze
      raise 0.6 preflop, bet about 2/3 of pot on flop and shove the turn.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      If you are confident player you should play premium hands with doubled stack.
      It happens to loose with AA,but on river when that A came and opp who called on flop,then checked on turn,now does value bet.....maybe that AJT gives him straight.I`m so greedy I would fold.IMHo as armo I suggest to push on turn or even on flop.Cbet on flop should be bigger -2/3 or pot size especially when you see those lovely straight cards as J T 7,you should protect your hand.
      In coachings I saw how coaches play with double stacks when waiting blinds:
      they playing premium hands,for example Russian SSS coach Subar likes to push his premium hands prefop and opps should do tough decisions.
      Good luck. :)
    • alexkz
      alexkz
      Bronze
      bad played...
      First of all i would raise 6-7 BB here. On the 4-way pot i would push flop .
      Although if you made a normal raise preflop (4BB+2BB) you would haven't played multiway pot...

they playing premium hands,for example Russian SSS coach Subar likes to push his premium hands prefop and opps should do tough decisions

well, its also good way to play with double stack:)
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      [QUOTE]they playing premium hands,for example Russian SSS coach Subar likes to push his premium hands prefop and opps should do tough decisions[/quote]Then he misses lots of value, period.

And to the hand, armo wrote it all. ;)