To play or not to? {Zoom Poker }

• tak1s
      tak1s
      Bronze
      Hi I was wondering is it worth for someone who's starting now (playing 6max-nl) to begin with zoom 6max? Do you suggest that it's better to play normal tables instead? I know that each game has it's own benefits (zoom-->max volume,,normal tables--> more stats,reads,etc.) but what you advise someone to play in these circumstances?
  • 4 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi tak1s,

I think it's not a big difference where you start but this is coming from someone that prefers Rush/Zoom.

It is really up to personal taste. My advice is to try out both and decide which suits you best. In either format you have ways to get reads and information. In normal ring games you work more on game dynamic though, while in Zoom you don't play too much with the same recreational player so the dynamic is going to be reg vs reg.

Let us know which one you go with and rest assured you will get plenty of help whichever you choose.

Regards,
      Manu.
    • Gantz189
      Gantz189
      Bronze
      If your starting from the micros where vpp's don't matter as much, then zoom's a pretty good option.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gantz189
      If your starting from the micros where vpp's don't matter as much, then zoom's a pretty good option.
      Is there a difference in VPP's between zoom and regular tables?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peche025
      Originally posted by Gantz189
      Is there a difference in VPP's between zoom and regular tables?
      Only in hourly VPPs because you play more hands/hour. :)