[NL2-NL10] NL10 66 call a raise

• punta
      punta
      Bronze
      were the odds right for me to call the raise as another had called as well - then the odds meant I had to go all in - RIGHT

Party Poker
      No Limit Holdem Ring game
      Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
      10 players
      Converter

Pre-flop: (10 players) Hero is MP3 with 6 6
      4 folds, MP2 calls, Hero calls, 2 folds, SB raises to $0.6, BB calls, MP2 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: A 7 4 ($1.9, 3 players)
      SB bets $2.15, BB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: T ($8.35, 3 players)

River: 4 ($8.35, 3 players)

Results:
      Final pot: $8.35
      SB shows Kd Ah
      BB shows As 3s
      Hero doesn't show 6d 6c
  • 5 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      My dear friend Punta, I have read two your posts about how you play low pp.
      Nl10 FR 555
      These two posts shows too me ,how you can win big pot with pp,but more often how to lose whole stack with them,when you playing them wrong.
      Again and again I will repeat ,you you don`t have right pot odds limp and call raise with pocket pair ( oh how that`s tempting to me too :D ).You have to have 3-4 limpers in front to limp,but after raise you should fold,because pot odds to often will be not favorable too(not all limpers call raise).But OK,you did your mistake preflop, now on flop you did not hit your set and was scare card A and flush draw ,so easy fold (save remaining stack for less rebuy).You can only expect set ,but he loses to flush and expect backdoor flush,but very often it will be not the best one.
      Play your low pp,when you have 3-4 limpers in front,from as late position as possible,fold when you don`t hit set.Also you can complete sb when have 2-3 limpers in front.Fold after raise preflop.Remember odds to hit set when you hold pp is 22.5:1 and 11:1.
      Good luck :)
    • punta
      punta
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      My dear friend Punta, I have read two your posts about how you play low pp.
      Nl10 FR 555
      These two posts shows too me ,how you can win big pot with pp,but more often how to lose whole stack with them,when you playing them wrong.
      Again and again I will repeat ,you you don`t have right pot odds limp and call raise with pocket pair ( oh how that`s tempting to me too :D ).You have to have 3-4 limpers in front to limp,but after raise you should fold,because pot odds to often will be not favorable too(not all limpers call raise).But OK,you did your mistake preflop, now on flop you did not hit your set and was scare card A and flush draw ,so easy fold (save remaining stack for less rebuy).You can only expect set ,but he loses to flush and expect backdoor flush,but very often it will be not the best one.
      Play your low pp,when you have 3-4 limpers in front,from as late position as possible,fold when you don`t hit set.Also you can complete sb when have 2-3 limpers in front.Fold after raise preflop.Remember odds to hit set when you hold pp is 22.5:1 and 11:1.
      Good luck :)
      Thanks dallievas - I think I am starting to get the picture now. But they look so lovely like AQs in mid pos - but they should be FOLDED. 1/3 bottle of brandy does not help does it, you think you are Invincible :)
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Today I folded lovely AQ from mp 3x,lovely JJ 1x ( one time was very greedy and push and lost to AK),folded also nice royal flush preflop,lost my KK to QQ and AK to TT, yes I`ll need some drink to feel invincible :D ,but better will be indecent upswing.
      I recommend to watch videos and go in coaching and you will progress in your play faster.
      Good luck.
    • CyaET
      CyaET
      Bronze
      fold preflop in mid position with 66
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CyaET
      fold preflop in mid position with 66