oops sorry.

• northernplan
      Sorry I have made a couple of posts before introducing my self.

Anyway I am relatively new to poker. I started with free poker on a social networking site and reading books. I quickly realised that this is not really poker and was goodfor learning therules etc but not how to play poker as most startergies appear usless because the chips have no value to the player.

Anyway I found this sites and I am enjoying learning what playing poker is really about.

I am looking foward to posting and reading the forum
  • 1 reply
    • gadget51
      Hello there northernplan and welcome to our community!

I completely agree with what you say, but best not tell the players on those sites though eh, they may be on your table soon! :s_cool:

Now, since you are new, take a look at the bottom of this post and click the NL Beginners Course link. The course is free to join, run by the best professional coaches ever [in my biased opinion of course :) ]; you can come and go as you please and watch the live play and ask questions about poker. Come and join, see just how to beat those games!

Also, if you find you enjoy it, there's our Tell A Friend (TAF) link to click, taking you to all the informaion about how you can earn money from refrerred friends. Cool or what!?

Meanwhile, if there's anything you need to ask, do so, it's what we are here for.

Very best regards and enjoy,