BB: €71.88
      UTG: €68.53
      MP: €63.28
      CO: €118.74

SB posts SB €0.25, BB posts BB €0.50

Pre Flop: (€0.75) Hero has A:club: K:diamond:

UTG raises to €1.75, MP calls €1.75, fold, Hero calls €1.75, fold, fold

Flop: (€6.00, 3 players) T:diamond: K:spade: 6:diamond:
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets €3.00, UTG raises to €10.50, fold, Hero calls €7.50

Turn: (€27.00, 2 players) 9:diamond:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: (€27.00, 2 players) A:spade:
      UTG bets €10.00, Hero calls €10.00

I didnt 3 bet this hand for few resons players in blinds were very light 3 bettors 12% + so my plan was to induce sqeez and if utg fold, shove.
      As played Villain from utg is tight reg plays 16 /12 and agg f 3 , what to do on flop call, fold or is it stronger to shove?? His check raising range is composed off sets , tp, flush combo draws , and A A . How to play this hand ?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Doubt that he will have many combo-draws in his Check/Raise range but rather with any draw I would assume him rather be CBetting here. So could be even a trap with some strong hand or even AA. Therefore I'd Bet/Fold the flop, although I'd Bet it bigger on such a drawy heavy board ~$4,50.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello dzikson999,

Doubt that he will have many combo-draws in his Check/Raise range but rather with any draw I would assume him rather be CBetting here. So could be even a trap with some strong hand or even AA. Therefore I'd Bet/Fold the flop, although I'd Bet it bigger on such a drawy heavy board ~$4,50.

Best Regards.
      I'm not rly with bet/fold here. Actually I think I'm way more inclined to fold if we bet 4.5$ (we really need to do that here, I agree with that) and than he ch/r. Now we look weak and it's like we're just trying to take up the pot. He might notice this as a reg.
      Also he doesn't rep much good because he will certainly not give any free cards on that flop as the PFA with a good hand. Only good hand that maybe can play like that must be KK but that's just 1 combo.
      So actually I'm maybe bet/calling if I bet 4.5$ too... (not sure about this)

We can't bet the turn because all his semi-bluffs come in. Just take a free card and maybe hit our redraw.

Coach, what about the river? I think it's really though. Only hand we beat is KQ/KJ that makes blockbet. I doubt KQ/KJ will play like that on the flop so I don't really see what we beat.

What were the results dzikson999?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      So actually I'm maybe bet/calling if I bet 4.5$ too... (not sure about this)

Without any dynamics I don't like Bet/Call, especially vs a nit who has a really strong range there and what we only beat is a bluff. With any draw I would assume him CBetting himself. No information on the guy at all or dynamics.

Coach, what about the river? I think it's really though. Only hand we beat is KQ/KJ that makes blockbet. I doubt KQ/KJ will play like that on the flop so I don't really see what we beat.

Not sure if such a nit would even open those hands from UTG. At the best suited ones. And as you see not that many of those possible while we hold K, on board K and also I would assume he is never Check/Raising the flop with them. So the only reason to Call is to hope that he Check/Raises AQ/AJ hands or total bluffs. And also to make a note on the guy.