Zoom FR vs SH?

• eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      I just stumbled across zoom the other day, and I'd really like to hear your opinion on what do you think is more profitable and why? Especially if you have already played zoom..

I imagine zoom fr being much more tight, but am not sure if sh is too loose because of fast fold and the whole concept..

eXtremeACE
  • 3 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Edge is lower and variance is higher at zoom. Normal fish in SH/FR plays more crappy hands than they do in zoom because of the fast fold.
    • eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      Thanks ragney, but what's the obvious difference between SH and FR zoom? Is FR too tight? I would guess FR also has a lower variance than SH zoom?

And would it be easier for someone to quickly learn FR strategy and start grinding zoom, then to learn SH first?

Thanks
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      What limit's you like to play? I can tell you abaut full ring. Fish do the same mistakes as in normal games. Knowledge is power, if you dont use tracker, make notes. There are players who still raise/limp with any2 and thoes who only play top range(QQ+-). 6max is more aggressiv, lots of steals, resteals and staff.