Poker House in Guangzhou, China [1.5 hours to Macau]

• thesnowflake
      thesnowflake
      Basic
      Poker house: Guangzhou, China

We currently have 3 grinders living together, but one of us is heading back to Canada.
      Looking for someone interested in Asia who ISN'T going to Thailand. Guangzhou, because I studied Chinese, and my roommate is American born Chinese who also speaks the language. Big city with everything you need, want, and CHEAP to live.

1.5 hours to Macau, 1.5 hours to Hong Kong, 2 professional grinders here. I'm poor and at nl 25 and my roomate swings_lol nl 100. Pics HERE.
      We're into clubbing, Chinese girls, POKER and computer games.

Apartment is located in downtown Guangzhou, near the foreign bar/restaurant area and a subway exit.

Interested please contact, room available after 5.22
  • 6 replies
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      You moved there based on livings from nl25 ? Is living there really that cheap? I am going on trip Sept. Or October in Beijing
    • breena
      breena
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I may be interested in this as am in Borneo atm with plans to catch the ferry to the Phillapines.

Maybe it wouldnt hurt to chat with you guys, find out some more details. Would probably do me some good meeting up with other poker players. Added you in the community
    • thesnowflake
      thesnowflake
      Basic
      I messed up uploading the pics http://imgur.com/a/hZ16m#0.
    • thesnowflake
      thesnowflake
      Basic
      Rent is around 240$ a month, maybe a little cheaper if I can't find anyone.

Utilities another 50-100$ a month, electricity will be the big one with the summer coming.

We also split a maid 3x a week to clean up and do laundry (44$ / month).

Food and other life costs are quite cheap here, we eat a bunch of delivery Chinese food for 4-6$
    • Tannimun
      Tannimun
      Basic
      I know this thread is a couple of months old, but are you still living in Guangzhou? Do you have any room available? I'm very interessted to expatriate to China.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Tannimun
      I know this thread is a couple of months old, but are you still living in Guangzhou? Do you have any room available? I'm very interessted to expatriate to China.
      Hi, Tannimun

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Wow ! Moving to China would be a huge lifestyle change.

May I suggest that you take a moment to introduce yourself?

Be sure to check out the free poker money available to you have completing a few simple steps.

Best of luck,
      --VS