Lets crush

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Let's crush this giant thief down....collect hand samples if You are winning player, so we can provide some higher instance with em, so we can proof that this FUCKIN SITE steals money from us. This is so nicely set, that people dont recognize patterns of loosing/winning, but someone will tell if u can recon winning why dont u play just then( cause u will win 1/7 underdogs, and will loose 3/7 dominating hand, and math is simple, you will win 5 of 14 hands in all in situations). Please if someone experienced same problem as i do, let me know it , i will repeat, to FUCK this FUCKIN STEAL MACHINE called poker stars. This what i talking, refers only on tournament play (cause if u play cash u can be extremly tight and avoid this all in pre situations, cause there is no blind increase). Before some smartass start talking about samples, i played over 2,3 mil hands on other sites including PS, and stuff like this happens only on PS, and i can't play so many tourneys on other sites cause there is no so many. Thank You. Sorry on my english.
  • 15 replies
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
    • lmbr1
      lmbr1
      Bronze
      graph plx
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      So lemme clarify a few things:

1)
      Originally posted by cvora
      ( cause u will win 1/7 underdogs, and will loose 3/7 dominating hand, and math is simple, you will win 5 of 14 hands in all in situations).
      Do you have your PT3/HEM statistics showing you this that you can pose?

2)
      Originally posted by cvora This is so nicely set, that people dont recognize patterns of loosing/winning.
      But you do recognize it? Wow....You must be a lot smarter and intelligent than the rest of us on this site.

\/ \/ \/ I saved the best one for last \/ \/ \/

3)
      Originally posted by cvora ...so we can proof that this FUCKIN SITE steals money from us...FUCK this FUCKIN STEAL MACHINE called poker stars...refers only on tournament play...Before some smartass start talking about samples, i played over 2,3 mil hands...and stuff like this happens only on PS, and i can't play so many tourneys on other sites cause there is no so many
      A) So you would rather play on a site that "steals money from you than a site that is honest just because you can get higher volume? What a smart cookie you are sir.

B) Sarmples in MTT's are measured in "games played" not hands dealt.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ... just gtfo! lol
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      I say to to alot of people who play on X site and says it rigged.

If you think the site is rigged, yet continue to play on there day in day out, surely that makes you incredibly stupid? correct me if im wrong.

But yes I agree, Poker, both online and live is rigged. It is rigged so that the cheating scumbags who have both good strategy and emotional control win consistently

Obviously im being sarcastic in the last paragraph but there is a clue there as to why I think you don't do so well.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I expected answers like that....I win aprox 30k netto yearly from MTT and sng, and i crush the limit i play, but i cant take it anymore to look at this stelaing software....I would outplay fishes , if i had chance, but would not fold AK, TT, JJ etc to 3bet shove 20-30bb to idiot fish, and the time i posting this i just lost on 3.50r 180T on stars : AK < KQ, KK < A2o, AK < QTo, KK< AQs, A8 < TT and AQ < AK....So you can see in 6 all in situations i dominated 4, was underdog 2 times, and lost all 6.....They dont allow you to win big, tourney hitters are just propaganda and their people. Period. I belive in that, will keep playing cause live from poker, but still claim : THEY STEAL AS HELL, so they can keep large number of players.
    • Hopey
      Hopey
      Bronze
      you will win 5 of 14 hands in all in situations
      If everyone is winning 5 out of 14 all in situations then what happens in the 4 out of 14 situations where no-one wins?

But in all seriousness why do people like you post shit like this? Is it:

a) because you are stupid.
      b) because you lost some money and can't accept that.
      c) a world record attempt at keeping an unfunny joke running the longest.

I hope it is c. At least that would demonstrate the basic social skills required to try and make a joke and consequently you're life may not be as dull and miserable as we all imagine it to be.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I found this on some forum, and i am interested in your opinion. Thank You

"I appreciate what You are doing, i play poker myself for living, and consider me as pro, and winning player, but yes, poker stars is very rigged site. Not only stars, but every online poker room is rigged, but poker stars is bigger so they no need to steal and fix, but they do. What i experience on stars is : i have 10 accounts on stars, and every single time i open (on my friends, mother, father, cousins etc) i win big in first week or two. System is: You can't make much of rake with your 600 deposited, but if you win (ex 5.50 2r1a tourney, they took from many people 20$ and u win 4000) then you will play bigger stakes, higher volume, and make much more rake. Then you start to loose, so other newcomers could win, and other players be filled, and for real, money goes from hand to hand, no one wins much, or do, but neither close as they should do. Me, i am profitable player, i win aprox 2k $ a month, but i make huge rake, because i have huge swings....My month looks like, i start playing, go down 500, then won 700, then go down 400, then win 100, then go down 300, then won 1000 etc.....i generate large rake, and that's the point of rigging software. They had no interest against you or me, or some other guy, they fix game, so they can make more and more rake, and bad players will always loose and deposit more, so they can feed sharks, which don't make close money as they should. I also noticed some patterns in fixing game, they let you choice, so you could not loose all of your all in preflop (but how when idiot fish slams 40bb into your AKs or QQ KK), and it looks like all bad cards comes in turn or river, so you dont 3bet 4bet your monsters, just call pre flop, and slam dry board (i have positive experience)....If you decide to play like it should be played, someone opens you shove 20bb AKs you will loose plenty of times to pairs, AQ's, AJ's, Ax's......You have to loose 30 buy ins, because you have to generate rake, play more to compensate loses, fed new and other players that lost week earlier, and then come your moment, you win and here we goes again......Last week i lost according to my tracker all dominating hands on turn, not flop or river...on turn....so i adjust my game, and go to see flop w JJ, and on 335 flop i push and A8s folds, if we are all in pre, turn comes A. Thats all i could say, i hope this site will go down, and responsible people will go to jail for life. Keep good work, wish you best of luck in life, site and poker of course. bets regards, Marko from Serbia. P.S. Sorry on my english"
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Merged above post into this as there is zero point in having 2 threads about the same issue.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • mineriva
      mineriva
      Bronze
      One fact, from the wall of text, that is true:

new accounts do tend to win more BUT that is not because the poker site is rigged it simply is because the tempory advantage that your opponents dont have you in their database.
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      If that guy were winning $2k/month and playing that many hands profitably I'm sure he'd understand what variance actually means.

Rigging self-controlling system.... come on already with that crap.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      When ur AA , KK, QQ lose to 72, u will say

1. This site is rigged!!!
      2. Only in pokerstars
      3. What a noob calling big raise / all in with 72 hand
      4. yadaa yadaaa...so on...

But, when you win againts AA, KK, QQ or any premiun hand Vs your 72, u'll say

1. Im pro
      2. Im God
      3. You suxk
      4. hehe

...after playing so much poker, dont tell me u never win with Weak Hand preflop againts premium hand?
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      no i play tight selective....canot happen to be in hand w 72 exept on limped hand on BB
    • Solidius
      Solidius
      Bronze

Always enjoying these threads.
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      no i play tight selective....canot happen to be in hand w 72 exept on limped hand on BB
      Is this a new style you've invented?

Forget playing: Tight Aggressive or Tight Passive....now you can play Tight Selective as well. What a freakin genius!

So does this mean if it was folded to you on the SB and the BB folds his blind to a steal 99% of the time you wouldn't raise with 72?
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      ( cause u will win 1/7 underdogs, and will loose 3/7 dominating hand, and math is simple, you will win 5 of 14 hands in all in situations).
      Apparently the math is not that simple. 1+ 3 = 4 (not 5).

Also you are playing $3.50 tournaments but win 30k a year? Imagine how much you could win if the game wasnt rigged against YOU. And if you could count....