Stacks:
      UTG alteZeit ($33.76)
      UTG+1 Oscarmarok ($12.15)
      CO BukaIemun ($25.03)
      BTN Sinnology ($25)
      SB Ni1991ko ($13.10)
      BB Apophigs ($25.70)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 6 players) Sinnology is BTN A:club: A:heart:
      alteZeit raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Sinnology raises to $2, 2 folds, alteZeit calls $1.25

Flop: 8:diamond: 3:diamond: 4:spade: ($4.35, 2 players)
      alteZeit checks, Sinnology bets $3, alteZeit calls $3

Turn: 6:diamond: ($10.35, 2 players)
      alteZeit checks, Sinnology bets $7.41, alteZeit goes all-in $28.76, Sinnology goes all-in $12.59

River: 6:club: ($50.35, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Final Pot: $50.35
      Sinnology shows two pair, Aces and Sixes
      A:club: A:heart:
      alteZeit shows a full house, Threes full of Sixes
      3:club: 3:heart:

alteZeit wins $57.11 (net +$23.35)

Sinnology lost $25

Am sooo frustrated that am only getting action with my monsters when I am way behind!
      MY pf raise was intentionally litlle less to make him call, cbet is standard and when he jammed in I think I cant fold here.
      Nl10 here I come.
      Wonder how come I always end up on this shitty side of a coin this often.
  • 5 replies
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      if you wanna play tricky cap your range IP this sucks IMHO
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Originally posted by KillerFishes
      SRy but I dont understand what you are saying, can you elaborate on this in a more understanding way, for us, non good english speakers?
      thx
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Silver
      Don't worry dude, we have all had this happen to us :(

The lesson is, at small stakes people don't bluff much. You didn't post any stats so I will just assume villain is a normal reg type player. When this type of player x/r on the turn, you can safely fold AA. 4/5 times they have a set or two pair, and the other 1/5 times they have a pair and a flush draw, which still has reasonable equity against your hand. This is probably an optimistic assumption as well, they pretty much always have the set.

On another note, you bet way too big on the turn. A bet of $5 is more than enough to price out flush draws and still give you a nice $15 stack to jam into the river $20 pot.

Don't over play your one pair hands against good players, just look for two streets of value and widen your two barrel range a bit to balance. Pretty much fold any non nutted hand to a raise on the turn.
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sinnology
      Originally posted by KillerFishes
      SRy but I dont understand what you are saying, can you elaborate on this in a more understanding way, for us, non good english speakers?
      thx
      Nevermind, it was late and I'm not used to see other players names so I thought you're the villian ;)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would probably b/c there aces, since it is hard to believe that players would b/c pf low pp-s, so mostly they should have there QQ-TT with flushdraw, rather than sets. You also have option going pot control on the turn, since likely they would fold to your turn bet a lot of times unless they have pair+flushdraw

best regards,