This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 QQ vs tight reg

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      PokerStars Zoom No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($5.14)
      SB ($5)
      BB ($4.07)
      UTG ($4.01)
      UTG+1 ($5.84)
      Hero (MP1) ($7.40)
      MP2 ($5)
      MP3 ($5.01)
      CO ($5)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q, Q
      2 folds, Hero bets $0.20, 1 fold, MP3 calls $0.20, 4 folds

Flop: ($0.47) 3, 10, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, MP3 calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.07) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, MP3 calls $0.50

River: ($2.07) 6 (2 players)
      Hero ?????????

Yet again I'm having problems with HM2 and marking hands so I can't tell you what my stats say on villain. I percieve him as being very tight and feel as though his river range could contain a great many better hands.

I tried to get around this problem by making a 1/2potbet/fold line on turn but he just called leaving me in the dark again.

range for calling turn; AJ KJ (QJ) JTs, Sets, Straightdraws, no flushdraws.

I'm kind of not sure what range to give villain here.... (especially now that I can't find the hand in HM2 and so I don't know his stats)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DaPhunk,

I'd most likely still 2nd barrel it a bit bigger ~$0,70 and not make our hand look weak there and river is also rather Bet/Fold than Check/Call cause not that many draws missed. Meanwhile he could still have Jx hands which may Call you.

Best Regards.