Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $49,5
      Hero:
      $101,15

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

SB openraise = 55%
      Fto3B = 65%
      Cbet = 82%
      Tcbet = 33%
      AF by str: 4,1/1,6/1,8

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:spade: , T:club:
      4 folds, SB raises to $1,75, Hero calls $1,25.

Have a rather loose image (3b/raised a lot) and this is a hand that hast playability

Flop: ($3,50) Q:spade: , 6:spade: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $2,5, Hero calls $2,50.

Called since SB is easy to float

Turn: ($8,50) 7:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $5, SB calls $5,00.

Either he went for potcontrol otf or he is on a draw,
      since i thought the board is to drawhvy for potcontrol
      it's more likely he is on a draw.

River: ($18,50) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB raises to $25,50, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Another Q tells me he isn't likely to have a Q himself and all draws busted.
      So i went for a cheap bluff on river. Should i bet more because he could call me with 88-JJ?

Final Pot: $30,50
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

After you get called on the turn I would rather assume him having a more towards made hand, which would be rather Check behind on the river for us. I don't really see him ever folding PPs and the only hope for us it to see some kind of missed FD.

Neither the bet size of yours doesn't make sense and of course I don't see him ever folding any PPs.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello chocular77,

After you get called on the turn I would rather assume him having a more towards made hand, which would be rather Check behind on the river for us. I don't really see him ever folding PPs and the only hope for us it to see some kind of missed FD.

Neither the bet size of yours doesn't make sense and of course I don't see him ever folding any PPs.

Best Regards.
      If river was not a Q, can we bet 1/2pot as a bluff?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello chocular77,

Best Regards.
      If river was not a Q, can we bet 1/2pot as a bluff?
      With his W$SD it's pretty close, not sure if he even folds 88-JJ. Might even leave the pot alone while he could as well Check/Call with Qx then. If you assume he is capable of folding them then Bet the river, although a bit bigger then 1/2 pot.