Video Coachings and Articles.

• gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I expect the education boffins have thought of this already but hey ho here I go.

Rather then have a coaching video as a standalone lesson in the 'Latest Videos' section, I think linking 'suggested material' such as relevant articles would be very appropriate and offer a learner some continuity. Obviously, the reverse screnario where articles linked to videos would offer similar is transparent.

Both could even be linked to live coachings, thus providing a more complete and encompassing learning experience.

Regards,

Mal.
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Moved to the relevant board ;)
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey Mal,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

Cross-linking is always something we strive to ensure in our educational offer, and in the past week or so we have been trying to include relevant Video content which is old, in, for example, a new Video description for a Video of the same topic.

Including articles in this process is a very good idea, so I'll keep my eye out in future to do what I can there!

Overall you can expect to see many changes in the educational offer this year, most of the guys are working hard on something new, so keep your eye out!

Best Regards,

-E
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Euan,

I have no doubt at all about the hard work and I'm really looking forward to all the new educational ideas coming to fruition.

Thanks for dropping by.

Mal.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey Mal,

My pleasure!

Yeah - I'm really looking forward to the developments this year, should be really nice for all the community members!

Let us know if we can help further!

All the best,