Rate my game please NL2 BSS FR

• 7 replies
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      I didn't watch the video, but maybe you should post your stats, graph and most important, the hands you had trouble with, wether you win or lose them :)
      that should help rating your game and giving you advices rather then a video.
      gl :)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi Makc1987,

I agree with booomm. Posting your stats and hands you had trouble with will get you faster feedback.

For reviewing videos and even live sweating you should join some study group or create a new one yourself. There are bound to be lots of people willing to work on their game with you.

Regards,
      Manu.
    • Makc1987
      Makc1987
      Bronze
      Ok my stats
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Stats say you should move up so that's good news. :)

There are no leaks per say, just some spots where you can probably earn more.

The most noticeable one is Raise 1st in from BTN. That means your BU steal. That can get up to 40% without any problem imo. It should not be lower than you SB steal which at 28% is fine but BU has to be higher since it will naturally be more profitable to steal being In Position postflop, especially if you will have 2 tight regulars in the blinds.

The next thing you can and should work on is 3betting IP with a wider range, especially vs fish who are not positionally aware and will open 30% from any position. Against them you can 3bet hands like AJ and KQ for value without thinking twice. This works vs regs as well if they play back by calling OOP and raise a wide range from a certain position.

Some posts I made about 3betting a couple of weeks ago:

AK and QQ preflop on lower stakes

What's more important while 3betting, history or stats?

Hope it helps!
    • booomm
      booomm
      Bronze
      I agree with what EmanuelC16 said and I might add that 80% of Continuation bet is a bit too high, I had the same problem myself and working to fix it. I think you might be Cbetting on wrong spots, multiway pots for exemple. maybe you should pick cbetting spots more carefully and not do it on autopilot (like I mostly do :f_biggrin: )
      It may not be a big problem on NL2, but I assure you it will be when you move up limits so better start working on it now :)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      His cbet is fine up until NL10 imo or until he loosens up more. 12% VPIP on average will be a strong enough range to cbet just about all the time apart from multiway pots where you miss completely given the assumption people will not be looking to target your high cbet frequency. :)

It is true that it's something to consider for when climbing and opponents start playing back. Change one thing at a time so that you don't mess up your game and let us know how NL5 goes.
    • Makc1987
      Makc1987
      Bronze
      NL5 I play in +, but I have a short distance.
      about Cbet I know it`s a high, but when people have fold to flop Cbet about 80+, I will post Cbets very often. I know against whom I should be post Cbets and against whom I don`t.

about leaks, I think I have problems with bets sizing on postflop