betfair 2500$ deposit

• Dollars4Drugs
      Hi any of you guys can clear up the following questions for me?
      1.Do I only have 60 days time to clear the bonus?
      2.How much hands would I have to play at nl50 to clear the bonus?
      3.anyone has a table for betfair points per hand for winning players through different limits?
      4.Pokertracker works there am I right?:D
      5.can I play more than 16 tables or will software crash?
      edit2: there something like tableninja or ahk for betfair?
      7.If I sign up through PS will I get rakeback?can´t find it right now, but very tired sorry please help me :(
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      Hi Dollars4Drugs,

Let's go through this then. :)

1. Yes, that's correct. Unless it's the $50 then you'll have 90 days in total.
      2. for the 2.5k bonus you would need to rake about 10k so I would go for 1k bonus if I were you because on nl50 its a whole lot of grinding tbh, or you confident to make it in 60 days?
      3. You'll get 3.6 Points per $1 rake, more or less that's your measurement.
      5. Evenings will probably be more busy regarding traffic but I don't think there should be a problem.
      6. I don't think so. Only Stars and Party
      7. We have a pretty explanation page for this : Our exclusive VIP offer at Betfair Poker

Anything else? :)
    • Demonic226
      5. It really depends on your computer setup, the software is quite heavy so you need quite a decent computer to play over 10 tables. I'm not sure if 16 tables is possible without lagging.
      6. Yes there is, it's called OngBetter, it's not freeware though (just the trial version which you can only use at <nl25 I think).
    • MarkQuick
      Hi Demonic226,

Thanks for dropping by to help out, quality advice.

@Dollars4Drugs, I hope the above information has helped to answer your betfair queries. However, if you require further assistance, drop us a post or send us a new CS ticket and we'll be happy to help.

Best of luck at the tables,