what is landbrokes like

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi!

I am am curently recieving 2nd capital on landbrokes and i would like to know , is the playerpool soft, anybody about limits NL10 and NL25, are they soft, fishy... and
      tournaments, sng are there any good traffic or just pokerstrategy regs theere :)

thanks for feedback :f_eek:
  • 3 replies
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Aqiz19,

When I played on the site I found the games to be really good. The software is some of the best out there too in my opinion.

They have some great tournaments for small stakes players too. There is a nightly Jackpot 123 and 321. They are both €1k guarantee's and if you final table both they double your winnings! Win both and you win a 20K Jackpot!

There are also €5 deep stacks etc that you can play.

I'm sure you would be very happy at Ladbrokes :)

Callum
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      There are now 4400 players connected, in the evening it gets to 7000/8000, so compared to the big sites the player pool is small, but I found it more fishy at PLO (that's what I play).
      Right now there is one NL10 9max table running and 14 6max and at NL20 there are 6 tables running, none completely filled up; as I said in the evening there are more tables and players.
      Also there aren't very many SNG's, but I guess if you mix 2 limits at cash games with SNG's you can multitable a decent amount of hands.
      GL and maybe see you at the tables!
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      cool thanks for responses i cant wait to try it out :)
      GL