• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      o
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi djukaZg,

Please refer to section 11 of PokerStars first deposit bonus Terms & Conditions:

11. If a player cashes out any amount after making an Eligible Deposit, any subsequent deposits cannot count as Eligible Deposits. However, the player's pre-cashout Eligible Deposit continues to be valid, and the player can still collect the bonus generated from the pre-cashout Eligible Deposit.

To access the full Terms & Conditions, please click here.

At PokerStars, you have 6 months to clear your first deposit bonus and you'll get to keep your winnings, just in case you don't clear the entire bonus. To clear the bonus, you have to earn a certain amount of VIP Player Points (VPP). You collect them automatically while you play. The more you play, the more points you receive.

VIP Player Points (VPPs) required to clear the bonus:

• US Dollar USD: 17 VPP for every $1 - equivalent to 32% rakeback
      • Euro EUR: 24 VPP for every €1 - equivalent to 29% rakeback
      • British Pound GBP: 27 VPP for every £1 - equivalent to 32% rakeback

Please contact the support team at PokerStars for further details:

support@pokerstars.com

Best of luck at the tables,

Mark
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      Afaik, the first deposit bonus is canceled if you withdraw money from your pokerstars account while you still have bonus to clear.
    • djukaZg
      djukaZg
      Gold
      Originally posted by mrkhaan
      Afaik, the first deposit bonus is canceled if you withdraw money from your pokerstars account while you still have bonus to clear.
      No, it's not cancelled :)
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      Sorry man, my bad. I was sure I read it in the conditions... I cleared mine recently and I didn't touch the money because of that. Anyway, good for you and sorry for the mistake. ;)