Don't want to Cash Out in Ukash

• Raknyo
      Raknyo
      Bronze
      Well I stupidly made my first deposit using Ukash so I think all my withdrawals will come out in the form of Ukash. I don't use Ukash for anything except poker so it's a bit useless really.

Sent PS a question asking if it's possible to receive in a different format but I think it'll be unlikely due to possible money laundering.

Saw you can open a Ukashout card but they charge an extortionate 4% every time you load it and 2 quid every time I withdraw from ATM. I know they got a business to run but this is going to add up over time.

Anybody got a work around with little if no fees cost?
  • 8 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      As far as I know you can withdraw to any option that you have used to deposit, in your case only Ukash.
      So for example; You can deposit again using a Visa Card (Just $10 will do) then wait 48 hours and withdraw your required amount to the Visa Card.

PokerStars Support are always very helpful so hopefully they'll give you all the options :)
    • mdkats
      mdkats
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      As far as I know you can withdraw to any option that you have used to deposit, in your case only Ukash.
      So for example; You can deposit again using a Visa Card (Just $10 will do) then wait 48 hours and withdraw your required amount to the Visa Card.

PokerStars Support are always very helpful so hopefully they'll give you all the options :)
      i think he will stil have to make ukash-withdraw of at least the same amount he deposited to close the loop, then he can withdraw the rest of the money using another one of his deposits methods
      as matt said pokerstars support should give you the right answers
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Raknyo
      Well I stupidly made my first deposit using Ukash so I think all my withdrawals will come out in the form of Ukash. I don't use Ukash for anything except poker so it's a bit useless really.

Sent PS a question asking if it's possible to receive in a different format but I think it'll be unlikely due to possible money laundering.

Saw you can open a Ukashout card but they charge an extortionate 4% every time you load it and 2 quid every time I withdraw from ATM. I know they got a business to run but this is going to add up over time.

Anybody got a work around with little if no fees cost?
      Hi Raknyo,

Hows it going?

You may access PokerStars cashout policy by clicking here. For deposit queries please contact PokerStars on the following email address:

dad@pokerstars.com

For PokerStars withdrawal FAQ section, please click here.

I hope the above information helps you with your cashout query and if you require further assistance, please reply to this post or send us a support ticket.

Happy grinding!

Mark
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      I think u have many options. I deposited on Stars via neteller but I can withdraw via Bank transfer, neteller, Moneybookers and cheque.

Once you have had your documents verified money laundering shouldnt be an issue.
    • Raknyo
      Raknyo
      Bronze
      All is well, I misunderstood the cashout policy, recieved a reply from support:

We are pleased to inform you that if you make a deposit using UKash, you are not then required to make a cashout using UKash. You can indeed use another method to make your cashout such as a Visa card or a Direct Bank Transfer.

I've just got deposit something via card or bank first.

Thanks for help guys and gals!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it's all sorted now :)
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I would defiantly try instant echecks. All you need is a bank account. You might need to verify your account before like i did for deposit, but you don't have to worry on withdrawl on verifying. I am hoping to withdraw from my ps account by the end of this week.
    • Mangamer
      Mangamer
      Basic
      I withdraw by wire usually it is simple way for me. And I using Ukash to deposit because I know website where I get ukash with low price. And even get some profit to deposit with ukash.