This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 float agro 3better

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hi
      was it ok in this spot to float ? and take down on turn with my read or was silly lucky ?
      Reason why i called J 10o was, this villain was on 2 tables of mine where he was 2 seats to left , and every time i tried to steal his BB on both tables he just blatantly kept 3 beting me , his 3bet stat was 30% , i was geting a bit fed up with him so next time i did this hand , i did have a backdoor on flop aswell ,! obv as soon as he checked i bet to take it down with mire equity now tho .!
      i dont usually call 3 bets with J 10o btw (is this ok)?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2.15
      Hero:
      $2.03

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:diamond: , T:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, BU folds, SB raises to $0.20, BB folds, Hero calls $0.14.

Flop: ($0.42) K:spade: , 8:heart: , 7:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.2, Hero calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.82) 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.55, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.82
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello LoKKK,

Preflop: Calling is very bad here, rather 4bet/Fold it than Call vs just 71 hands.

As played
      Postflop: Floating is fine if you assume he is rather giving it up on the turn, although there you don't need to bet even that much ~$0,46 should be fine.

Best Regards.