Tiling on 2 Monitors

• mccol001
      mccol001
      Bronze
      Hey, not sure where to post this...

I play on my laptop and plug another monitor into the laptop, when I press Tile tables on stars (with 24 open) it always tiles 4 tables on my laptop monitor and the rest on the other monitor... Just wondering, is there a way so that I can tile 12 onto the laptop and 12 onto the monitor without having to drag the tables to the laptop and Tile them?
  • 7 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      - Spark up 24 tables.

- Put 12 tables on each monitor, anywhere.

- Go to view > apply to active monitor only.

- Click the "view options" symbol at the top of one of the tables on each monitor, any table. The "view options" symbol is located in between the "session options" (a little green play button) and the view lobby button.

- Once clicked on "view options", click tile tables. This needs to be done for one table (any table) on each monitor; so 2 times in total.

- Your tables should be tiled, 12 tables on each monitor.

- Go to view > save custom layout, give it a name you'll remember and click Save As.

- Now in the future, when you open up 24 tables you can simply go to view > Custom layout "whatever name you gave it" and once clicked this should automatically tile 12 tables on each monitor.
    • hooley01
      hooley01
      Bronze
      if you're on pokerstars lay your tables out how you want it then >View> Remember table positioning. I think that should save your settings and open it how you want it every time?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      It looks like the OP didn't know about the save layout thing, so if that is true, DannyG13 just changed a man's life forever.
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Silver
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      It look like the OP didn't know about the save layout thing, so if that is true, DannyG13 just changed a man's life forever.
      I can sleep easy tonight if that's the case :D
    • mccol001
      mccol001
      Bronze
      Jesus christ, been 24 tabling on 2 monitors for like 2-3 years now and have always been putting it off...

Thanks so much lol
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      12 tiled tables on a laptop?! :f_eek: Isn't that a bit... unhealthy?
    • mccol001
      mccol001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conquistadorrr
      12 tiled tables on a laptop?! :f_eek: Isn't that a bit... unhealthy?
      They overlap, so it's not so bad. :)