poker tracker

    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 28.01.2008 Posts: 4,207
      Hello, I have been playing for more than a year but seriosly from few months now. I play in Mansion poker NL50 and i haven't used any tracker softwear yet. I installed a poker tracker but i couldn't make it work. Right now i tried again but now trial period has ended so...
      I have 2 questions!!
      Can anyone instuct me how to upload my poker database in details and since i am gold member where i can take the code for a full rights of the softwear.
      Thanks in advance!! Waiting for your answer!! :)
  • 7 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.04.2007 Posts: 13,264
      Hi bah22

      We don´t give PT licences to our members anymore. Instead we developed the elephant. If you earned 2000 points since april you will get a licence for the elephant.
      If you still use PT, then take a look at the guide book to find out how to upload your statistics.

      Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 28.01.2008 Posts: 4,207
      Well..I am not sure if I have the point but I probably do. Can I run the elephant on Mansion poker? They said that they don't support any tracker programs. I downloaded Elephant but I couldn't make it work. Please cooperate to turn things around. :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 6,356
      Originally posted by bah22
      Well..I am not sure if I have the point but I probably do. Can I run the elephant on Mansion poker? They said that they don't support any tracker programs. I downloaded Elephant but I couldn't make it work. Please cooperate to turn things around. :)
      Hello bah22,

      Elephant should be compatible with Mansion with-in about one week. It is currently being integrated :)

      Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 28.01.2008 Posts: 4,207
      Great! How can I check my points i have made since april? I have played a lot this month so...:) I am almost sure I have the points. If it so can you provide me with licence key. Thanks in advance. :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 6,356
      Originally posted by bah22
      Great! How can I check my points i have made since april? I have played a lot this month so...:) I am almost sure I have the points. If it so can you provide me with licence key. Thanks in advance. :)
      You can check your points on the "Home" part of the site where you can see your lifetime points and points you accumulated in the last month. You should have enough points for the liscense and will receive it sonn - although for the moment you can still use Elephant without a liscense

      Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      Joined: 28.01.2008 Posts: 4,207
      Hi again! I have a licensed elephant now..but i still can't make it work with Mansion. Can anyone help me out here of course if it is possible? Waiting for answer!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Joined: 20.02.2008 Posts: 6,356
      Originally posted by bah22
      Hi again! I have a licensed elephant now..but i still can't make it work with Mansion. Can anyone help me out here of course if it is possible? Waiting for answer!
      Hi bah22,

      According to the last news Mansion compatibility is 98% integrated. It should be fully functional within the next update!

      Best regards,
      SoyCD