iPhone sites with free roles?

• fluffyspec
      fluffyspec
      Bronze
      Hi my laptop has gone to a better place so I am currently stuck with just my phone to play poker ands was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any good poker apps that do regular freeroles till I can get back to my normal sites:)

Gemma x
  • 6 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      There is a very good PokerStars mobile app, and with the 100K deposit code you will get 4x $1000 freerolls every day for a month, and it's reusable after tat month is over.

I've personally only tried the Android version, but I wouldn't dream that there's any significant differences in functionality. It even multitables well!

Here's a link to our PokerStars Mobile Guide.

Regards,
      Richard
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      All right! Go fluffy!
    • fluffyspec
      fluffyspec
      Bronze
      Hi well im useing pokerstars app and it dose the job and there are a few freeroles a day so im getting some practice in at least :)

just a shame pokerstars is the only site that can be bothered to do an app

thnx for the help Frukpuff and if the android version is anything like the iphone one its well worth having :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fluffyspec
      just a shame pokerstars is the only site that can be bothered to do an app
      Bwin also do Mobile Poker :) Although I think its only Cash, only tried it out for a minute or so :(

Unibet have Mobile Poker also, same as above; I know nothing about this one :D

There may be a few more out there too, but these are the only ones I'm aware of.
    • fluffyspec
      fluffyspec
      Bronze
      hey mat just looked them up on the app store but can only find betting apps sadly but will try and do a more indepth search later x
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fluffyspec
      hey mat just looked them up on the app store but can only find betting apps sadly but will try and do a more indepth search later x
      That is something to do with the app market not allowing Real Cash Poker, not 100% how they work it all out tbh.

You'll need to visit the websites and you can download them manually from there. You can even gt them to send you a text with th eURL for the download :)

Here is Bwins: https://www.bwin.com/page.aspx?view=mobile&select=poker
      Here is Unibets: https://www.unibet.co.uk/poker/mobile

I only use Android myself and know next to nothing about how Apple work around this, but hopefully I was some help :)