Quiz

• ryzwillz
      ryzwillz
      Basic
      hey quys, i have done the quiz 4 times now and for some reason it is saying give got it wrong, can any1 help me out with the answers please to the 20 questions,
      your help would be greatly appreciated

thankyou!!
  • 5 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      probably the reason is that you got something wrong :f_eek: you have to ace it afaik

the answers are literally the articles :f_biggrin: maybe take some time and double check everything
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there ryzwillz,

I don't think I can add a lot as Tomaloc has got it spot on. The answers are in the articles, you can have them opened up while you are doing the quiz! Take your time, double check everything and it should be fairly easy ;)

Best of luck, as you are now on your final attempt!

Regards,
      Gary
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      I know the easiest way to pass the quiz.

Study the articles.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi ryzwillz!

Like all other said you must read the articles provided during the quiz. All the answers are in those articles. You have time enough to search thru all the articles to find the right answers.

Since it's your final turn I advice you to read the articles before you start the quiz for the 5th time so you know where you can find what. If you do that and take your time I shouldn't be to hard to pass the quiz!

Best of luck with your final attempt!!

RasTweet
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey ryzwillz,

How you getting on with the articles? Do you feel ready to attempt the quiz again?

Best of luck!
      Darren