$2.13
      BB:
      $3.70
      MP2:
      $1.28
      MP3:
      $0.89

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 7.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, BU folds, SB calls $0.07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.18) 7, 6, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.14, SB raises to $0.26, Hero raises to $0.85, SB raises to $2.07, Hero calls $1.20.

Turn: ($4.28) A (2 players)

River: ($4.28) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.28.

Results follow:

Hero shows two pairs, sevens and sixes(6d 7d).
      SB shows a straight, eight high(5h 8h).

SB wins with a straight, eight high(5h 8h).

I know I was supposed to be playing full ring but a bunch of people just left the table anyways I ended up with this hand. Don't have stats on villian think he was new to the table.

Since i was in the CO unopened pot standard raise..

Villain calls so assuming he's not making some funny play i put his range on somthing like a pocket pair set mining or other suited conectors brodway something like J9s+ JTs QJo etc.. Didn't expect him to just call with TT+

Flop top 2.. board is wet with straight and flush draws out

Villian leads min bet. first thought was either he completely missed and was taking a light stab at the pot... or 2nd thought was maybe was jsut his way of controlling the pot maybe he flopped a flush draw and wanted the next card cheap if i called..

RR for value with top 2 plus i don't wanna give a free card with flush draw out.

Villian RR light. thought it was weak and i was good so i got it in

Correct play?
  • 3 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      minlead is usually weak but minlead/min3bet is 95% of the time a value line :D and really strong at that

i think we should just call the min3bet and try to hit a FH. 4 outs but whatever... can play for stacks then.
    • TeddyTaiwan
      TeddyTaiwan
      Silver
      So overplayed? just what he turned up with didn't fit into the range i gave him.

Probably should have folded as could have been very likely to have a set maybe even though i have 2 of the other cards, but other than that Im racing against a straight flush draw

I dunno =S

At these stakes alot of people do some funny things like a raising race and end up calling with rags i guess i thought he was trying to do something funny
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think you can´t go wrong playing for the stacks- he can have just 5x, some overpairs or draws and there are a lot of bad cards to you. Since his small 3-bet looks really strong you can always call and see what he does on the turn

best regards,