Finalllllllllyyyyyyyyy....cashout.....

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I just played 100k freeroll on pokerstars,and after about 100 tryes i succeded to win this tournament.And i won 284 $ wooooohooooooo.

Also my financial situation is horrible,so i requested to cashout 100$ to my visa card,which i used to deposit before too.

I received message that my cashout is pending.

Can someone tell me how long is it going to take to get that money on my account,and are they going to ask me for ID verification.I just ask this for curiosity i am just fine with ID check if they ask me too.

p.s. i am withdrawing for the first time
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi RedStarUltras,

Security checks are random so I don't really know their policy!

Congrats on your winnings, it should only be a matter of days for this to be sorted for you :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Always ask for the ID verification when you start playing on a site so your cashouts go smooth. ;)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      congrats man that is really some achievement to come over that 8k+ player pool. NICE.

As far as checks go they are fast , i have sent them ID copy and it was sorted in less than 3 hours and afterwards you dont have to worry about it.

GL
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response Gery..
      I did ask them for verification when i started to play at Stars,and i received message from them where they sad that there is not need to do that,everything will be sorted when i request withdrawal.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      congrats man that is really some achievement to come over that 8k+ player pool. NICE.

As far as checks go they are fast , i have sent them ID copy and it was sorted in less than 3 hours and afterwards you dont have to worry about it.

GL
      Yeah man,thanks for nice wishes..
      It was tough to win this one,but after some patient solid play i finaly managed.....\
      Thanks