This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 AJo BvB FR

• Aingles
      Aingles
      Bronze
      In this hand , the SB IMO is a fish and I had already noted him as such . He makes a min raise from the SB and I this made me think straight away that he was trying to steal the blind with any two cards. So decided to 3bet to re-steal and to my shock he called . The flop is dry , and after he checked , so I thought 1/2pot cbet was enough to take down the pot . He decided to re raise , and as I was only Ahigh, I folded . Taking in mind that he is a fish, should I of value onthe flop (3/4pot) , or should I of just cheched behind ? Also I should never 3bet on the flop should I ?

EDIT: Also , his raise was instant . The moment I had made my cbet , his raise came a fraction of a second later .

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $0.87
      CO:
      $0.80
      BU:
      $1.53
      SB:
      $0.81
      BB (Hero):
      $0.77
      UTG1:
      $4.15
      UTG2:
      $1.64
      MP1:
      $2.31
      MP2:
      $2.37

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, A.
      7 folds, SB raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.24) 2, 9, 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.12, SB raises to $0.24, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.36.
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello

By the low cBet sizing, you are opening yourself up of being bluffed. I think betting a little bigger is a bit better.

If you think he is plainly doing some ridiculous things, you can shove here because you can get some fold equity & when called you mostly have 6 outs as well

But if you think he raises any pair then it is pretty bad to shove as he will simply click the call button

- Gerv