This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 AKo FR TPTK

• Aingles
      Aingles
      Bronze
      The preflop action in this hand is quite standard , I raise from MP and get a call from an unkown player . The problem here is the flop it comes not very drawy but also not quite dry . But as I am only aginst one oppenent I decide to cbet . On the turn comes my TPTK , and I instantly make a value bet but he raises me all in . I got the instant impression he was trying to bluff out of the hand as this was the only aggression he had ever shown me . So I decided to call , even though the SHC tell me to fold . So should I of folded this ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Known players:
      CO:
      $1.14
      BU:
      $2.00
      SB:
      $1.52
      BB:
      $2.00
      UTG2:
      $4.96
      MP1 (Hero):
      $0.76
      MP2:
      $3.60
      MP3:
      $0.72

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, A.
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.06, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.15) T, 8, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.09, MP3 calls $0.09.

Turn: ($0.33) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.24, MP3 raises to $0.57(All-In), Hero calls $0.33.

River: ($1.47) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $1.47.
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi,

The board is actually quite drawy so if he is pretty loose and callingstationish, it is fine to check/fold the Flop

As played you are basically committed on the Turn with your bet so I am not folding there

Best regards,
      Gerv