new account

• sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Hi I just made an account on mansion using the banner of this forum my username is sol67.U need my account number too?
  • 13 replies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello sol22!

Yes we need your account number :P You have to go to your profile on the home page and enter your account under Mension, then click save data and the account will be tracked back to PS.

PS: I hope you entered the PSVIP code when you registered?

Best regards,
      Dippy19
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      Grrr i made an account using PS150 code... Are there any chances i can change it somehow?

EDIT: okay, i contacted Mansion's support and they deleted my account, so i made new one using PSVIP. But when i try to save my account code, it just refreshes the page and i cant see it succesfully registered, like my titan account. What seems to be wrong?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello Firehoper!

Wow, nice, that is the first time I heard that a poker room actually deletes accounts. You sure are lucky :D

About your current problem, you should contact support via the ticket sistem. They will change it automatically if it doesn't work :P

Best regards,
      Dippy19
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      Okay, i did it :)

Yeah, i feel i was pretty lucky with that, hopefully i will finish it in the same way :)

I sent the ticket, and im waiting to see, what happens next.

Thanks for your quick answer, and, by the way, nice to meet to you all :)

And one more thing - is mansion still giving the 50$ no deposit bonus?
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      Hello sol22!

Yes we need your account number :P You have to go to your profile on the home page and enter your account under Mension, then click save data and the account will be tracked back to PS.

Best regards,
      Dippy19
      I did all of that but still I'm not affiliate....why??
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sol22
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      Hello sol22!

Best regards,
      Dippy19
      I did all of that but still I'm not affiliate like my titan account....why??
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      ??? What?

If you mean that your points haven't been updated for a while, that's pretty normal with Mansion, they tend to have a lot of technical difficulties.

But if you know that your account isn't linked to PS you should write a ticket, aldough I don't know how you could know that.

Good luck.
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      I create my account to mansion using the banner of this forum.....and I can't play the tournaments of this forum! I want to establish my mansion account to this forum!
      Hope this time I was more clear...sry for my bad english!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Did you enter the code? If you entered the code, downloaded fro SP and put your account id in the profile it should have been tracked. If you did all that and it's not then create a ticket and explain your problem and support will help you.
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      I think I didn't enter the code...damn.....but I used link of the forum.....can I do something now to track my account?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Create a ticket and ask the support, if you used the right code it should be possible.
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Ok..I'll try with an email to mansion suport!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sol22
      Ok..I'll try with an email to mansion suport!
      I'll spell it out: T-I-C-K-E-T :D :D :D :D

In my experience it's more helpful.