Hero (BB): $37.52
      UTG: $8.24
      UTG+1: $25.00
      MP1: $45.02
      MP2: $27.60
      CO: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with A :heart: K :diamond:
      4 folds, CO raises to $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2, CO calls $1.50

Flop: ($4.10) 8 :diamond: 6 :spade: 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.52, CO calls $2.52

Turn: ($9.14) 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.50, CO calls $5.50

River: ($20.14) 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $19.14, CO calls $14.98 all in

• 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

I'd rather be leaving alone the pot on the river for the given reason that FD also completed. Nor I don't see the guy being very reasonable to have enough of fold equity vs his overpairs.

Best Regards.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Can we c/f flop in this spot, as the guys vpip and pfr ratio indicate he is on the stationary side and being oop we have hard time playing this having only A high? Thanks!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      Can we c/f flop in this spot, as the guys vpip and pfr ratio indicate he is on the stationary side and being oop we have hard time playing this having only A high? Thanks!
      Yeah, correct. This could be another option but while we have some backdoors for ourselves which could easily even work out (BDFD), therefore neither ain't wrong to CB. But without it wouldn't CB here unless I know the guy is also folding a lot to CBs.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Yeah, correct. This could be another option but while we have some backdoors for ourselves which could easily even work out (BDFD), therefore neither ain't wrong to CB. But without it wouldn't CB here unless I know the guy is also folding a lot to CBs.
      ch/f flop would also be my line but I understand you veriz... But I think we rly should ch/f turn as played?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by veriz
      ch/f flop would also be my line but I understand you veriz... But I think we rly should ch/f turn as played?
      Depends what kind of range did our hero put the opponent on and either his assumptions went to make some PP to fold with 2nd barrel. But that's true that such a card might be a Check/Fold for us cause of us having small fold equity vs loose opponents -> made hands.