[NL2-NL10] Nl25, KQs, delayed contibet

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP3 ($33.75)
      CO ($39.15)
      Hero ($5.25)
      SB ($22.50)
      BB ($25)
      UTG ($22.30)
      UTG+1 ($27.90)
      MP1 ($24.15)
      MP2 ($26.10)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K:diamond: , Q:diamond: .
      UTG calls $0.25, 5 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $1.15, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.

Flop: ($4) 6:spade: , 4:club: , A:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($4) 5:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $4 (All-In), SB folds, UTG calls $4.

River: ($0) 8:heart: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $12

Correct push after 2 checks from both opponents? I think my potsized push should provide enough FE to push, because I think a player who had something(A or a high PP) should bet turn and against others I should be ahead. In my case UTG called me with FD, so I won the hand.
  • 6 replies
    • CyaET
      CyaET
      Bronze
      check / fold till river against 2 opponents

(take a note on the fish that called the push with FD at turn :D )
      Bronze
      Yeah. No need to bet the turn against two.
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      imho with HUGE respect to our more experienced members opinion (especially 098799 whos`s frequent replies was very useful for me :) ) I can not agree with them.Basically we don`t do cbet against two opponents,but this time I think our position changes situation a lot.We in position and two opponents is checking to us.UTG limps and calls prefop,SB calls,we prefop aggressor.If they would have weak A,set or other made hand I think (opps OOP) they would bet flop.
      So here we should do normal cbet on flop (or push if we decided go broke with this hand).On turn I would c/f if my bluff did not succeed.Push on turn after check flop is big mistake for me.``I don`t have A,but have something good,don` t call me please``How much FE left we have on turn?.Another option is like CyaET recommends -check till the end and fold after bet,but this option more suitable for us when we OOP or have stats that our opps probably will call us.
      This is difficult spot for me too,maybe add some more explanations PLZ.
      Good luck.
      Bronze
      Don't worship us so much ;)

and @ the hand: turn bet wasn't THAT bad. It's just safer and easier just to check it up to the bitter end.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 098799
      and @ the hand: turn bet wasn't THAT bad. It's just safer and easier just to check it up to the bitter end.
      I made some consideration after all your useful replies and I have to say I agree that it's better to check it up till the end, because if somebody calls you you are beat in most cases, but if nobody calls you then you win the same money as you would win if checked till the end. The only good thing about turn push was to protect against draws or somebody hitting his pair, but doesn't seem worth the rest of the stack.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      it might be a good spot to push flop ip, but not on NL 25 and not without reads

as played, c/f till the end...)