$50 bonus

• she844
      she844
      Bronze
      hi every1

i have been registered with pokerstrategy now for at least two weeks, i have passed the quiz, sent all the information that was requested at least 3 times, we even spoke to dad@pokerstars who phoned us and said everything would be sorted out shortly, still have no bonus, have sent tickets and some of them haven't even been answered. hope this matter is sorted, quickly.
  • 17 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi she844

I think you maybe filled in a wrong account name(PokerStars). Please copy/paste your account name and send it via our ticket system.

best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • she844
      she844
      Bronze
      hi

i already done this on a couple of occassions, i have looked in the forum and it looks like you are doing the same to a number of people in the thousands to be precise, i have gave you all the details enough times, you seem to be making excuse after excuse, so if my money is not in today i am referring the matter to the gaming board, thanks.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      See Tribun, I told you we need a new way of acquiring false identities for our nefarious terrorist plans. >_>

:rolleyes:

[EDIT]: And what gaming board anyway? :P
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by she844
      hi

i already done this on a couple of occassions, i have looked in the forum and it looks like you are doing the same to a number of people in the thousands to be precise, i have gave you all the details enough times, you seem to be making excuse after excuse, so if my money is not in today i am referring the matter to the gaming board, thanks.
      Hello she844,

We informed you on the 17th of May that you had provided a wrong accountname for PokerStars due to which we could not transfer you the money. You then specified the correct account name and our support told you they try to send you the money again within the next 48 hours. Since this was around 48 hours ago and PokerStars also needs to verify the transfer its not a surprise that the money isnt there yet (although it should be soon).

So please abstain from baseless threats, and stick to the truth in your accusations.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • she844
      she844
      Bronze
      hi
      in answer to your message, we have give you the information umpteen times, up to now its taken three weeks, these are not baseless threats, if the money is not in my account today i WILL be getting in touch with the gaming board, think of this any way you want, and as for accurate information we had no reply from the ticket so can you give accurate information, she844.
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Again, what gaming board, pray tell? And why do you say "we"? Are you royal or something? :O If so, why do you need PokerStrategy's $50? :P

You know, patience is not only a virtue, it's also a requirement to become a good poker player. If you lack it, I suggest you play craps instead, or Bingo. There you have to be fast enough to beat all the grannies. :P
    • she844
      she844
      Bronze
      if you don't know about the gaming board, then i suggest type in gaming board in your keyword and you will have the answer. i thought even you would of known this. i suggest everybody in the forum do the smae thing.
    • she844
      she844
      Bronze
      your a dummy
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by she844
      hi
      in answer to your message, we have give you the information umpteen times, up to now its taken three weeks, these are not baseless threats, if the money is not in my account today i WILL be getting in touch with the gaming board, think of this any way you want, and as for accurate information we had no reply from the ticket so can you give accurate information, she844.
      Hello she844,

While I completely understand that waiting times are annoying, security checks are important to prevent misuse of our offering. In your case it was unfortunate that you seemingly did not receive/read the E-mail replies from our support in time, which delayed the processing by a great deal. Most users receive their starting money within 2-7 days.

Yet trying to threaten us with "gaming boards" will in no regards strengthen your case, especially since we already initialized the transfer and it simply hasnt been processed by PokerStars yet.

In regards to: "we had no reply from the ticket" - I would like to make you aware that accounts are restricted to one person.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Well, pretty much every country has a gaming board, so which one do you refer to? Not that it actually matters as PokerStrategy doesn't do anything wrong, and SoyCD just proved that it was your fault to begin with.

I bet you $50 from my own balance that you will never receive a reply from whichever gaming board you complain to. They surely have bigger problems than dealing with a dummy who couldn't even provider the correct account name...

And yeah, maybe I am a dummy (I'm sure you'll find some who agree), but at least I'm a dummy with a bankroll. :P :D

Damn, I should really move my bankroll over to PokerStars. It seems to be full of idiots. :P
    • djinn1071
      djinn1071
      Basic
      i sent all documents wanted ,they are accepted then they asked me to give an appointment to call for the confirmation ,i gave it too and its been 2 WEEKS,no reply to mails,no calls.i wonder what they do with our ID copies,just hope nothing illegal ..lol
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by djinn1071
      i sent all documents wanted ,they are accepted then they asked me to give an appointment to call for the confirmation ,i gave it too and its been 2 WEEKS,no reply to mails,no calls.i wonder what they do with our ID copies,just hope nothing illegal ..lol
      Hello djinn1071,

Please write a ticket to our support using the ticket system to arrange a date for the phone call (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • djinn1071
      djinn1071
      Basic
      thanks but i tried it like 5 times.funny thing is i never seen someone got this bonus.everyone has problems somehow.anyway,already seems like a fraud to me.. now im not trying to get over the problem -whatever it is- and get the bonus,just want ppl to know that this is not "highly" reliable,imo.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      thanks but i tried it like 5 times.funny thing is i never seen someone got this bonus.everyone has problems somehow.anyway,already seems like a fraud to me.. now im not trying to get over the problem -whatever it is- and get the bonus,just want ppl to know that this is not "highly" reliable,imo.
      Hello djinn1071,

In case you want to see someone who has gotten this bonus I recommend e.g. the person who created this thread, or looking at the thousands of other members posting on the forum.

As for having tried 5 times, you have so far created 0 tickets. I can therefore only repeat my advice. Contact our support via the ticket system to make an appointment (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • djinn1071
      djinn1071
      Basic
      after i sent my documents and they r confirmed,they dont give a single reply since,is that normal you think? and btw i send em to security@pokerstrategy.com . . if they havent seen my mails since days,then it wont change when i send a ticket either.thnx for ur help anyway,but no,this site didnt satisfy me.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      after i sent my documents and they r confirmed,they dont give a single reply since,is that normal you think? and btw i send em to security@pokerstrategy.com . . if they havent seen my mails since days,then it wont change when i send a ticket either.thnx for ur help anyway,but no,this site didnt satisfy me.
      Actually you received an E-mail concerning a phone validation. The ID itself was confirmed over 10 days ago.

If you chose not to take my advice and don't send a ticket, then so be it, but I can already tell you now that until you do send a ticket to arrange a phone time, that you won't be receiving the starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • she844
      she844
      Bronze
      hi

it's me again, :D i am replying to let u know i did get my bonus :P it took about 2 weeks but i got it, so it is a big thumbs up from me.