This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 Flush Draw

• Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $5.39
      BU:
      $5.23
      SB:
      $13.79
      BB (Hero):
      $5.00
      MP3:
      $3.29

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7, A.
      MP3 raises to $0.15, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.32) K, Q, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.27, MP3 raises to $0.54, Hero calls $0.27.

Turn: ($1.4) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.15, Hero calls $1.15.

River: ($3.7) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.45, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.7.
  • 4 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Gold
      why do you donklead so big :f_eek:

i mostly prefer to c/r but on such a board i think i just take the passive route (check/call)
      also i think it's a fold on turn because he's betting too hard :f_cry: we can't even get his stack if we hit because he doesn't have one :f_biggrin:
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      I have to admit that i played here bad!

Well i hate to play with FD check/call situations, i prefer i am out of position and preflop aggresor and continue to be aggresive with FD with enough equity putting two barrels 80% of pot, if i do hit draw then river is for value, if not then give and most likely check/fold.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Gold
      if you want to be aggressive with draws then just check/raise/shove in :f_biggrin: you can often fold better hands with the c/r (and take his cbet!), and if he checks behind you get a free card which is not bad either
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Your main goal is to get all-in on the flop having fold equity. I like your lead on the flop, but then shove over his min-raise. Not sure he would raise/fold there Kx hands, but for example KJ you have 45% equity that is enough to get all-in against midstack and he can always have there worse draw that you´re ahead at.

On the turn you don´t get correct pot odds, so it is either shove (putting him on draws) or fold

best regards,